Drug Tests

Of course......kidney stones, tumors, anything of that nature will surely produce blood, but I would think something like "the drip" could cause tears but thats very unlikely. Wow what a turn this thread has taken.

I remember I bruised my kidney once and pissed blood for 3 days. That was terrible.

I never understood the point of using something that my body doesn't need in the first place. I'm not necessarily against lighter drugs such as weed, I just don't get the point. Wasting money and developing an addiction in exchange for a good time? There's plenty of other things in life that offer that, without the negative effects.

Sorry to all of you pot heads :D

I absolutely agree here..but I think Marcus will roll with his eyes, because that´s not the topic. Nevertheless..STOP IT, MAN :D

I stopped with drugs as I was about 20 years old. After this decision I began having more and more success privately and professionally..and a fucking lot more money!

"Bat country" was funny, okay...but Music is the best drug of all! When you are middle in this fucking drug lobby, the word "friend" don´t exists. Opportunists, where the eye can see IME. Fuck it!! I don´t wanna raise my forefinger, but please stop it, brothers :)

I FUCKING HATE DRUGS!!! And I add Alcohol to it!

Sorry..I could not resist to say it.

Yikes!!!:cry: How did you bruise your kidney?

I was stepping into my friends Jeep and I didn't notice those weird hinges they have on the inside of the door and busted my side on it. It made me throw up instantly, which was kind of hilarious now that I look back on it, but the pain was immense and as I said it bruised my kidney and made me pee blood for like 3 days.:kickass:

Music is an incredible, drug, yes.
But music plus other drugs is even better.
It's like a cumulative thing.
SORRY BOYS.

Oh, and by the way Erkan, who's the one who has on multiple occasions here celebrated drinking? ;) Alcohol IS physically addictive, not to mention toxic poison, and while I used to be adamantly anti-weed, I've now finally let myself like it and as a result have curtailed my drinking substantially, which I hardly think is a bad thing! But you can read more about that in the thread I linked to in the OP - gotta keep up with the forumses dude! :D

Mmmm yum yum yum. Yep you are right! Alcohol is the only exception to my "rule", and it's quite a big exception too hahaha. But anyway... this thread is about you Marcus, not me! Don't go off-topic like I do, haha :)

Yea I haven't been able to keep up with the forum lately... it's moving so fast and everything else is moving fast too like work, school and so on. And I just reinstalled my computer, so I have an excuse for not keeping up!

But fuck, did I spontaneously get hammered last night or what, it was awesome! Just FYI! haha :D

But yea... in short, if you are worried about not getting/losing a job because of pot, the easiest thing would be to just quit it. It's hard times man, I'd rather have a job than a small bag of pot. Plus, it's illegal, you are like pirating, omg! STOP IT! :D Haha, ok ok, now I'll stop it... don't wanna turn this into a this vs that argument, just saying. I care about you man, I love you! WE SHOULD FORM A BAND! (that's like, the ultimate thing musicians can say to each other when they are drunk... which I am slightly right now even though I slept)

i haven't read past the 1st page, but here's a FAILPROOF way to make THC undetectable going into a pre-hire drug screen:

1st, start drinking lots of water about 8 hrs. prior to the test. there's no need to start drinking it before that, because you're not trying to "flush" anything out - that's not possible w/ THC...you're just trying to dilute your piss down so that the THC level in the urine is well below what the test will pick up

now, in order for your diluted sample to be accepted, you'll want to eat like 6 vitamin B capsules around 4 hours beforehand. this will put the yellow color back in your piss, and also give it the necessary weight to not test as diluted. in addition, you'll want to eat a pretty decent amount of red meat for 2 days running up to the test, because the other thing they test in order to determine the validity of a sample is the creatinine level in your urine. you don't need to eat a whole cow or anything...maybe a pound of beef a day running up to the test, whether it's burgers/steak/whatever, and you should be good.

finally, in addition to the vitamin B caps, take 3-4 aspirin a few hours before the test as well. this isn't actually entirely necessary, but it's been shown that aspirin can completely block the THC receptors in some of the cheaper dipstick-style drug screens that are usually done for pre-employment screening.

also, for whatever reason, it's been shown that it helps to give a "mid-stream" sample...meaning that you pee into the toilet a little bit, then fill the cup, then do the rest of your peeing in the toilet again.

i know some of what i said might sound sort of crackpot, but this info is straight from seasoned phlebotomists who do this shit for a living. i followed these steps myself when getting my current job, and passed a drug screen with only 2 days rest off the ganj. i literally smoked almost everyday up to when i applied on a tuesday, interviewed wednesday, then passed the test thursday.

red meat + tons of water + vitamin b + aspirin + midstream sample = win

Carry someone's piss in an air-tight container. Viola! You should get away if they decide not to be around you and *stare*. Can they figure out your blood-type through urine? If nothing works I guess you gotta stop, as mentioned earlier. Awww. I can feel your pain, dude. :cry:

it's hard to pull off using someone else's pee, because they test the temp. of the sample on the spot...if it's not warm enough, they'll dump it and send you straight back to the pisser