Drum,Drum,Drum

yap chinhaw

Apr 30, 2002
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Metal music have good druming.This is not a coner just for Drummer,but for for everyone love listen to drum part in music.Post any album you like with good druming!or talk any thing about drum.

Thanks!

Originally posted by yap chinhaw
Metal music have good druming.This is not a coner just for Drummer,but for for everyone love listen to drum part in music.Post any album you like with good druming!or talk any thing about drum.

Thanks!

i think,the best drummer that i had ever listen to is STEVE ASHIEM from DEICIDE. he always maintain on his face,never seeing him look tired.....just being a cool dudes.......other best drummer is come from CRYPTOPSY (that i forgot his name actually),he is good as STEVE ASHIEM,but more to grinding death metal part.another good drummer that i know is drummer from indonesian ultra brutal death metal band called SADISTIS,he also have a good capability to be a greatest drummer in metal history(i think.)may be,they are al lot of good drummer in indon,but only he i know.maybe like DELERIUM TREMENS,GRAUSIG,TOTAL RUSAK,or others is more good as he.oh ya,don't forget to our legendary metal drummer, MIKKO MCBRAIN of IRON MAIDEN.

I just listen to 2 of them.Trauma and Delirium.
I prefer to Trauma.Delirium Tremens drummer have a good Dynamic control ie,he know where should play lounder where should play quite.Trauma drummer play very well.He make complex rhythm.

As Sahar "Tektonis Ektasi" drummer is one and only Atmospheric drummer i listen before.He have good manangement in Symbals and directly contribute to As Sahar's atmospheric sound.Many black metal drummer cannot play well,one of them is Mantak's.Mantak new album very bad.

As Sahar new album <intifada>,drummer(I think play by Jadam)also very good.The drum track is mix with sintesis stuff.It just simply use its double bass drum and make so many thing.

Others drummer i like is Rossomahaar,Slayer,and many more.(i don know there name.....)
@Goregoat
Where you get you death metal goods?

Originally posted by rumblebelly
i agree..steve asheim is one of the best i've ever seen/heard....by golly, the guy must have robot legs to do all that he does for Deicide!...hahahah

yeah...i'm agredd on you,dudes.....
he is the most talented drummer that i never listen or see before....first time i saw him in DEICIDE:live in tampa gig in FL.fuck,how can he do that??he can smash the symbal,blasting the snare,hitting the double paddle by using his amazing fucking leg in same time with just have a maintain slumber face,and so on.....dudes....

yap chincaw,
i usually get all my death metal goods on my local cd/cassete store in my town.i like to go there because only that store have all the nice stuff (although not really a lot of good stuff there.....more to ziana zain,J.LO or siti nurhaliza stuff something...) and they always update the stuff every friday.....not only me,all the metaller in my town will go this store.the last stuff that i bought from this store is CANNIBAL CORPSE's GORE OBSESSED.after that,i never go there.actually,this store have an own attractive;the chix "penjaga kaset".have a nice face,cutie also,hehehehehehhe.....

but,know,i'm just ordering from hasrol harith's dark Colleseum.You should find this label because this dudes have many good death metal/grind stuff that hard to find it!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Arseface
Doc from Vader fucking rapes Steve Asheim.

And Deicide sucks big time.

are you say "sucks" to DEICIDE??it is not impressing me,because not all people like 'em all......but many pewoplae take them as their influence,right??do you know,indonesian ultra brutal death metal's BLOODY GORE has split up and they form a new band called FUNERAL INCIPTION.....their big influence come from DEICIDE,SUFFOCATION and DEEDS OF FLESH....

Drum? I think the Metal's strenght is on the drumming parts (and of course other instruments including vocals) which is technical. My favourites are Tobias (ex-Dissection), Nick Menza (ex-Megadeth), Jimmy DeGrasso (Megadeth) and Wira (Athothorgh & Necrotic Chaos)...

the drummer from cryptopsy is called flo mournier.... he is quite a fantastic drummer but i dun really like his style of playing... too chaotic and not 'clean' enough.... i really love richard christy's style, wild yet technical. i have seen wira performed in singapore years back and he really looks very intimidating on the drums, he is a powerful drummer.... sil-khannaz came to singapore to perform last year and lan bye's drummer style really suits sil-khannaz... controlled and precise, he has got great drumming strokes... in singapore, we got hakim from tri-ryche and shahril who used to play for ossuary....

@goregoat

Don be sad just becouse miss that concert...I hate myself becouse i just need take 1 hour bus to there...

I nearly forgot about Elsyum.This band have a good drummer,but their entire band is shit.I think there don need a extrim drum performance in a love song, paste a sintisis drum track is enough....

about dying fetus??
fuck,this band are totally awesome!!!not only the vocal (too gore i think,although their all are not a brutal gore metal band..) but the drum also, and the riffing that full of sickiest-twisting style......shit.....i'm going to die to listen them!!!!KILL 'EM ALL!!!(hahahahahahah...)

Pissing On Teh Mainstream - DYING FETUS