drum machine for the cpu?

Krigloch the Furious

Pants full of poo
Dec 10, 2003
Springfield, IL
So im sick of looking for a drummer to play with so im gonna drum machine it.
Are there any good programs or anything to get a decent sound... and that arent impossible to use?

Are you looking for free software or software to buy? If you're looking for purely free drum software, check into Fruity Loops. (Yes it's a demo version, but it's free. The only drawback is that you can't save it. It has to be done all in one go, then exported to Mp3.) Sure, there are better drum software's out there, but again, it's free. If you find another free drumming software please post, 'cause I wouldn't mind checking it out as well.

oh no, please do not use midi drums. rather dl yourself fruity loops even if you cannot save. you cannot save with the demo version of gp aswell.

I have a crack copy of PC Drummer Pro and it sounds the shit, I am using it on my upcoming release.. if you have ever heard "Blood On Ice" by Bathory, it sounds similar to the drum machine used for that album. Good sound!

You can save up to 24 bars on Guitar Pro, so you can save your drums if your throw it into seperate files

Cakewalk music creator has an okay drum machine. If you are familiar with drum music, you should have no problem at all. It does take a while to write drum parts, especially for rather complex pieces, or if you don't want any monotony. But knowledge of theory is a must.