Drum machine programs.

Lots of people don't like that program or will suggest better ones, but I love it. Very user friendly.

You can make the drum tracks sound more real by adding effects on them in whatever recording program you use. I use Sony Acid Pro for that.

Reactions: Conti
I just entered that on google, from the official site (NATIVE INSTRUMENTS: home)

* Comprehensive and powerful drum sampler based on a next generation sample engine
* New 12 GB sample library: over 100 drum kits with over 23,000 individual samples and over 2,600 categorized drum cells covering all musical styles
* Improved workflow and usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters. 8 step-by-step video tutorials included
* Fully customizable cell matrix: freely definable rows and columns with up to a total of 128 sample cells
* Improved cell effects and a new master effects section
* Performance articulations: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
* Beat synchronisation with loop import for Apple Loops™, REX™, Acid Wave™ and Beat Creator™
* Time stretching feature per cell for creative sample manipulation
* Graphical waveform now allows samples to be edited on-the-fly
* Sample Purge keeps RAM load to a minimum

that seems nice enough

I use Beatcraft, it is not the best but if yor just starting out it is great and easy to use. It is also only like $40. I recorded my entire CD with it.

Peter

The first one I ever used was one called LeafDrum and it was awesome for just basic jamming in general. If you want something more serious though I'd definitely +1 Fruity Loops. Best balance of power, versatility and accessibility out there.

I use Reason. Can edit the drumsin the program using all sorts of didgitally replicated hardware. only probalem is everything is strictly quantized and I've never worked out how to speed it up.

Could always buy a midi module like the roland XV-5050 and then just put your midi through it and do an audio mix down. Fucking mint really as GP is definately the most quick and easy way to program drums.

FL Studio is an awesome program. No doubt. It definitely does way more than most people think.

If you get tired of programming, get Double Bass Mania 2 from beta Monkey. They have two double bass discs - I think the second one is THE one for metal, modern metal that is.

http://www.betamonkeymusic.com/

Duke

One thing to be aware of with fruityloops is that there is no way to uninstall it. You can delete all the files associated with it, but it still makes some permanent changes to the registry.

Does anyone know of any good drum machine programs/sequencers available for download?

I love the drummachine in the BOSS BR1600. I used it for all my stuff on this album. Check out the page and listen to it.