Drum programs for Mac

WheresChris

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2012
Recently got a Mac laptop and was wondering if you guys know any drum programs i can use with? Preferably free. Thanks!

yeah but if truly seriously producing and wantig professional results i would pay for a DAW( i love logic, i also have pro tools) but those are definitely not free and they come with some pretty decent stock kits to start with, apart from that is obviously Steven slate drums,Joeys super cheap samples(need kontakt tho) superior, LSD drums, etc

Thanks for the replies! I just got my Pod GX tuesday and im trying to learn everything on my own. I found a program called Addictive Drummer, just the demo, though. I got Reaper for now, as I'm barely learning all this.

If you've got samples, just load them up with a sampler. You don't NEED a drum software like SSD. Especially to get started. Samples are free literally everywhere on the interwebz.

I'm with Goodfellas on this too, get a good DAW if you don't already have one (garageband is not sufficient for serious stuff imo) and it'll come with samps and programs like Ultrabeat ect.