Drum solo

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
We always try to talk about the drums and what the best solos are, but the fact is, there never really have been any, UNTIL HATE CREW DEATHROLL!!

I love the hidden drum solo between You're Better Off Dead and Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood. So fucking awesome!:headbang:

And lil' bloodred riding hood is a hell of a song.

Yeah, I have it, it was funny, cause I hadn't actualy listened to the album version of You're Better Off Dead, untill one night, and then it came on, and I was LIKE FUCK YES! and then I played it for my girfriend, and we celebrated :) We both love COB

It's the longest time Jaska have ever played by himself on an album so I'd call it a nice solo. But if he had a drum solo like Warmen has a lot, now THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! 20 or 30 sec of pure JASKA!
:OMG:

Its decent I suppose. Kinda sounds like the intro to Judas Priests' Painkiller. But after witnessing Richard Christy drum solos...its nothing too exciting.

we praise it cause we see clear, we can see than Painkiller is godly and every instrument is played flawlessly!

that solo is inmortal! don't blaspheme you weird cow/dog disgrace! :p

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
damn
i dunno why people praise that Painkiller drum part so much... it's pathetic :p
It was also made in 1990. Definitely ahead of it's time. Listen to the Death remake on full volume and tell me that drumming doesn't crush. And if you think Jaska even holds a candle to drummers like Richard Christy and Gene Hoglan, your the pathetic one buddy.

Yes, painkiller is good, especially death version. And Richard Christy is godly, but its sad that he screws up the tempo in the very beginning of painkiller, so the drumming isnt that perfect in that song... but it doesnt matter really.

And about Jaska... he is very good in the _Finnish_ metal scene(there's not too many good metaldrummers in here Finland)

Originally posted by BeyondtheUnholyGrave
It was also made in 1990. Definitely ahead of it's time. Listen to the Death remake on full volume and tell me that drumming doesn't crush. And if you think Jaska even holds a candle to drummers like Richard Christy and Gene Hoglan, your the pathetic one buddy.

dude, i won't argue about drumming... :rolleyes:

I'm just saying that the first thing people ask me when i say that i play drums is "oh oh! Can u play painkiller???"... YES i can, since my 2nd week as a drummer :p

It's pretty simple, and i kinda get pissed off when people that say "oh, that is to simple, i won't listen to that!" tell me that painkiller's drum intro is the best drumming in the world (and no, i'm not talking about any of you), and i know A LOT of people like that :p

I heard that Mirka Rantanen is a good Finnish drummer. He plays in about 10000 bands (Warmen, Tunnelvision, Thunderstone, etc.) and his drumsolos in some Warmen songs are pretty good.