Drum Tabs

MorphineChild205

Lt. Horatio Caine
Jun 20, 2003
Chicago
Am I the only one who thinks there simply aren't enough high-quality Symphony X drum tabs out there? I'm not a drummer, but my drummer is (a dumb statment, but too funny to change it), and I was wondering if anyone has seen non-Guitar Pro drum tabs for...

Accolade II
Inferno
Egypt
Evolution
Rediscovery Pt. II
Candlelight Fantasia
Out of the Ashes

I don't think the Guitar Pro drum tabs are very accurate.

Thanks!

I wish that there were 100% accurate tabs on the official site so I can learn the songs perfectly :) . It'd be awesome if Jason would tab the songs out for us (not saying that he SHOULD, since I know that it'd take a lot of work). I was trying to learn a beat from Divine - the beat at 2:44. I love this beat, and I have a pretty decent understanding of it, but I just can't figure out the high-hat/ride pattern. Can anybody help? The bass/snare pattern is easily heard, and WHEN the ride bell accents are placed, but I just can't figure the whole thing out.

Here's my interpretation of the beat, without distinguishing the ride and high-hat hits. "h" is for either a ride or high-hat hit, "r" is a ride bell for accents, "b" is for bass, and "s" is for snare. Brackets indicate simultaneous hits.

8th note triplets - Third bar sounds like a bassdrum hit is missing, in comparision to the rest of the bars.

4/4 | (rb)h(hb)sh(rb)h(hb)(rb)shh | (rb)h(hb)sh(rb)h(hb)(rb)shh | (rb)h(hb)sh(rb)hh(rb)shh | (rb)h(hb)sh(rb)h(hb)(rb)sss |