Drummer wanted in Sydney for THE VEIL

THE VEIL

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2008
Drummer wanted for THE VEIL. Style ranging from atmospheric doom to death and black moments.. Broad range of influences - My Dying Bride, Alchemist, Enslaved, Fields of the Nephilim, Opeth, The Cure, Tiamat etc etc

Imminent recording, touring etc. Commitment, excellent feel, good gear and own transport essential.

Contact on 0407 955 353 or email the_veil@hotmail.com for more details

www.myspace.com/theveilau

Seeing as though the band are too lazy to post it here(hahaha just kidding guys) i'd thought i'd let everyone know that they have at long last found a new permanent drummer in Ryan Buesnel (ex THE ETERNAL/PRAETORIAN).
I can honetly say now with the addition of Ryan the band has never sounded better.They'll be playing a show for us @ The Lewisham Hotel on Fri May 1st so keep an eye out for more details and do yourself a favour,check out THE VEIL!

http://www.myspace.com/theveilau

The Veil are on the lookout for a new fulltime drummer as of Oct 2010, with Ryan Buesnel no longer part of the lineup. More details to follow, but suffice to say with the impending plans for the band following the release of the new album in the near future, and the live dates that are beginning to stack up, the band will need to find the right person for the task asap -however the "right person" is the priority, so we're prepared to hold out until that eventuates. Below is more or less a repost of what we were looking for last time -

Drummer wanted for THE VEIL. Style ranging from atmospheric doom to death and black moments.. Broad range of influences - My Dying Bride, Alchemist, Swans, Enslaved, Fields of the Nephilim, Opeth, The Cure, Tiamat etc etc

Imminent full length album release, touring etc. Commitment, excellent feel, good gear and own transport essential.

Contact on 0407 955 353 or email the_veil@hotmail.com for more details

www.myspace.com/theveilau