drummers, Distorted Mind despirately needs your help

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
we play doom/death/thrash metal, as youre all well aware. our drummer is unable to get transport for his drums to any more of our shows in the future... and there are no replacements around here to my knowledge, and a drum machine will not work well in a live environment. if we cannot get one soon, we may be forced to end the band :(

<Volftribe> talk to Semper Tyrannis... maybe they can lend you their drummer
<Volftribe> or at least lend transportation

or... i know it would suck, but use the money you have saved up for recording to rent transportation... it would be disappointing, but being able to play shows is more important

I would be very sad if D mind broke up

I think Jersey is too far for me to get to practice.

Yes, I offered Will my drummer's services. I'm not sure if he'd be willing to drive 1 hour and a half on many different days, but since he likes Distorted Mind enough, there's a decent chance he would. Either way, good luck Will.

If the drummer thing doesn't work out and you don't have a band, IM me. My band only writes (no shows/practice) and a second guitarist would be great.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
we play doom/death/thrash metal, as youre all well aware. our drummer is unable to get transport for his drums to any more of our shows in the future... and there are no replacements around here to my knowledge, and a drum machine will not work well in a live environment. if we cannot get one soon, we may be forced to end the band :(

About time!

ive already helped for tomorrow nights show @ the Pirates Den in Gloucester City...

i am bringin a friend along that has a pick up that we can load the drums into...

i dont know how often ill be able to get him to do it, but for now... that problem is solved for tomorrow nights show

:headbang: Distorted Mind will live on... oh yes, it will.... :headbang:

Breaking up the band because your drummer can't drive to shows?

eh, I've heard better excuses. Why not take your recording money, and record? Then have your drummer save some money and rent, lease or buy a cheap car.
I know lots of drummers who can cram their whole set into little hatch backs.

metal17 said:
I plan to purchase a drum set in the near future and after a number of months or years of serious practice I will be available for your listening pleasure.

wooo....

maybe i should look into buying a set...

haha... then i might actually be skilled enuff to play GOOD :lol: