Drunkard Debut Cd Finally Released!

morningrise.net said:
GIVE ME MY COPY :)

glad to hear it's been released.... hope all is going well for you guys....

Yo Nathan!
Things could be better, yet we are not complaining. Sales are a bit down yet we are hoping to get more as distributors take interest in drunkard and reviews are cool. Email me your address so i can send you your cds with "compliments" "you drunkard artist you" hahah
T

why, cheers. go tell that to more people so we can get some f#cking action in this forum! feed me with posts! ARGGG

happy fucking hell - I see 2 people voted for "happy hell" as best song in the poll. That is greatly satisfying to me since guitarist John never really liked the song and we almost didn't put it in the record. It looks it turned out good enough though. Strange occult story behind it as well

tdrunk said:
why, cheers. go tell that to more people so we can get some f#cking action in this forum! feed me with posts! ARGGG

happy fucking hell - I see 2 people voted for "happy hell" as best song in the poll. That is greatly satisfying to me since guitarist John never really liked the song and we almost didn't put it in the record. It looks it turned out good enough though. Strange occult story behind it as well

I was one of those people. It's just really thrashy AND catchy.