Drunkard Debut Cd Finally Released!

Jean-Pierre said:
I'm listening to the album for the 5 millionth time. You guys have got to come to the US. TOUR WITH KREATOR, MAN! :headbang:

Touring in US actually is a LOT closer than touring in Europe! (however funny this sounds). In US we could tour with Dekapitator, or maybe Infernal Majesty from Canada since we are friends with rusty axe management. I keep high hopes for Kreator too :yell: :worship:

tdrunk said:
Touring in US actually is a LOT closer than touring in Europe! (however funny this sounds). In US we could tour with Dekapitator, or maybe Infernal Majesty from Canada since we are friends with rusty axe management. I keep high hopes for Kreator too :yell: :worship:

Dude, I'm already feeling whiplash just THINKING about a Dekapitator/Infernal Majesty/Drunkard/Kreator tour. :D

But fuck yeah man, I'll fucking go to two different shows when you guys tour the US, if I can. :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Jean-Pierre said:
Dude, I'm already feeling whiplash just THINKING about a Dekapitator/Infernal Majesty/Drunkard/Kreator tour. :D

But fuck yeah man, I'll fucking go to two different shows when you guys tour the US, if I can. :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

If this tour takes place, you will be invited in the tourbus with all stage pass and free beers or something hahah. I really want to get on the road, especially usa... We had the chance to do some shows with deicide but we needed several thousand british pounds to start with and moreover i had to be in UK for a few weeks so we passed it. More oportunities will come i'm sure. Can't wait.
hit the streets!