DSG Press Release

Awesome!!! Steve you rock :kickass: but boooooo Carlos for leaving OUTWORLD
originally posted on the OUTWORLD myspacr page:
Carlos is leaving because of family issues back home.
So this is his family issue is it? he's joined a more succesful band and formed one of his own. same goes for Bill Hudson - i hope Coldera fail (i'm not trying to be evil or nasty but Cellador helped Bill tremendously and then he just uped and left when he got popular)
anyway back to you Steve - cooooooollll i can't wait to hear this monstrous line-up!!

this combination can't fail - i look forward to an amazing album
All the best Steve (But don't forget Power Quest - i'm sure you won't)
i just pre-ordered Master of Illusion :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
as well as The Premonition by Firewind

Awesome!!! Steve you rock :kickass: but boooooo Carlos for leaving OUTWORLD
originally posted on the OUTWORLD myspacr page:
Carlos is leaving because of family issues back home.
So this is his family issue is it? he's joined a more succesful band and formed one of his own. same goes for Bill Hudson - i hope Coldera fail (i'm not trying to be evil or nasty but Cellador helped Bill tremendously and then he just uped and left when he got popular)
anyway back to you Steve - cooooooollll i can't wait to hear this monstrous line-up!!

You know, if you actually read the press release from Carlos, you might have saw also that Outworld was changing their musical direction to a heavier sound. There are some other family issues I'm sure, but some of those issues aren't the only reason he left from reading the press release. And as for Cellador helping Bill, yea, that may be true, but that is a double edged sword, Bill helped them more than they helped themselves. Notice how most of the album was written before Bill joined the band, and throughout the time with them, Bill was the most prominent member in terms of being talked about for his talent. Honestly, Bill is out of Cellador's league. He runs circles around them in terms of talent and songwriting. Coldera is full of some very accomplished musicians in terms of their past efforts and talent, if any one band that Bill has been involved in has a chance, Coldera is it. He didn't just leave the band when they up and got popular, did you notice how they weren't on the trail of tears tour when billed as the headliners, and how the King Diamond tour didn't happen, Cellador was stuck in a rut and not going anywhere. In my opinion, I'm surprised he held out in the band as long as he did, and if given the same circumstances, if I were in his shoes, or pretty much anyone else's shoes in the band, I would have left too. Bill and Coldera don't need your well wishes, they have enough going for them.

Brent

i guess i was a little upset before as OUTWORLD was one of my fav bands and Carlos just seemed to leave for an unexplained reason.
You make some good points metalmilitia2000 i'll be interested to hear what Coldera come up with and be sure to keep an open mind in future. but as you said most of Celladors album was written before Bill Joined - that also works both ways, i don't think we've heard the last from this band that's 'stuck in a rut'
It will be intereting to see what happens next for all the bands.

Really cool news Steve, best of luck with this venture!

I've gotta say, the bassist reminds me of Marzipan from homestarrunner.com...

NewestMarzipan.png

Dude I wish I saw the likeness!

Nice one Steve, congrats! I got Ashes to Ashes back in 2003, and totally loved it. Me and the missus are total Manowar freaks (Hence my username... The Triumph of Steel) we went to Earthshaker and caught The Shred Demon there.. We're going to Magic Circle as well so we're looking forward to seeing DSG there.
Neil