Dsm!!!

poooorrrrnnn *drool* ya, i read the first paragraph or so i gotta finish it up, but what i read so far is good... havent really had time to do it, running around, doin school work, etc, ill let ya know when i do tho

Mm'kay,well,the story is at least several pages long,so I guess it'll be a pretty long time before you're finished.But you got the whole weekend ahead of you(and some type of winter break,I assume,at least that's the deal here),so I'm sure you'll find the time. And e-mail me your response when you're done reading it.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
I wanna read more, Darkspot... I remember the one story you wrote, in which I died... :lol: Brilliant.

(I think I might post the Elbib someday... but I'll have to borrow someone's copy, 'cause I gave 'em all out and I think I forgot to fucking save it)
The one in which you die...:confused: hmmm,I'm having a bit of trouble rememmbering that one.The one I sent dsm was about vampires(I have to be a bit more general,I know)...it's the one that was in the notebook which I lost then I found again.
About the Elbib,I can give you my copy back the next time I'm over at your house and then you can post it...how does that sound?But I can't see myself as having any time to do that in the near future.The first 2 days of vacation(or the weekend) I am being forced to do community service.Then on Monday I have to go shopping for my maternal spawner(aka Bible-thumping mother),you know,for that holiday celibrating the birth of some guy or something where everyone gets gifts...yeah,that one. Perhaps Tuesday?

*ponders,ponders,ponders*
Oh yeah,now I remember what you're talking about.The one where we all die in the carbon monoxide chamber and there's the doctor that looks like Brownley and all of the jokes I put in there that no one got?Yeah...I think Pumpkinhead has the notebook that it's in,though.That book isn't safe in my house...

I found out my death won't happen for another 313,000 years... fucking perfect, huh? I die when a free radical particle strikes me in the head... fucking quarks.