for Iris. LOL but seriously

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
could you send me (PM me) your e-mail address? I have a present for you.
smile2.gif

Iris, why did you get all pissy? come back and talk to us.
this thing......it's not like something that you haven't seen before, "am I right or am I right?" [fav.Neverlady's... :D )
and as for the present, I was serious. OK, I can't sent you a Salvador Dalí original, but there is a little something for ya.
just don't write me on this e-mail, cuz I'll be absent from this place until April 23rd.

Tee said:
this thing......it's not like something that you haven't seen before, "am I right or am I right?" [fav.Neverlady's... :D )
and as for the present, I was serious. OK, I can't sent you a Salvador Dalí original, but there is a little something for ya.
just don't write me on this e-mail, cuz I'll be absent from this place until April 23rd.

Send it through UM, Tee!!

-x-
Iris

hmm, I would over, a private, if I could. it's a nice picture, but I have to send it from home, btw, and it's not for the public eye, but for your eye. if you want me, I can send you the e-mail first. I see you're suspicious. nothing's cooking. 'cross my heart. and I promise it's nice.

Yah, you sound like a real sweetie.

NoLordy Capone said:
Hmm, you're the lesbian?

If I thought most girls sucked, why would I bother being a lesbian?
So the answer to your question, sorry to say, is no. I find that men seem to be less judgemental and petty than most women I meet.
I just don't like seeing nice girls fucked with, as I stated before.

we exchanged info, Iris and me. for your info. you shouldn't care. if you're either Warrel, or just Warrel's pants admirer.

yeah, i wonder which chiken shit girls suck is? Unregisterd, not got the NUTS (i know its supposed to be a girl, figure of speech here) to say shit with a real NAME.

I've tried to understand what's going on. This is just my idea but I guess if Iris continues to talk like she does, she's going to have problems with someone all the time. Some people just don't like this "religious" or "hippy" attitude with some New Age thing... (I am thinking about "I love you, I see you are beautiful" stuff.) I am happy if she is happy with it but whenever there is someone getting irritated about that - Iris, just remember what I just wrote. No hard feelings or anything, just want to make you understand the "simple" people that might not have the chance to experience the light - as you once said it.

GS - yeah, Ledmag is right, get a real name and then say this bullshit all over again. I have been reading the board for quite a while and posted some things unregistered without being an asshole or something but now I got my name and I have the guts to tell you that you think too much of yourself.

Reactions: Iris
I also don't understand why there are bashings about Iris' threads. I like her, she is a very cool person..well, i think Metal Bajusz brought things clear..well, ignorance at some peoples' minds is something we have to cope with :/