The official Iris appreciation thread!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
In passing I mentioned to Iris that I'd really like to have a copy of the Gojira dvd which has only been released as Region 2 DVD in Europe, and now, 2 weeks later.. what is waiting for me in my mail box?!

Thank you so much Iris, what a great treat to receive in the mail!! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my DVD player, but it DOES work in my computer, and that's well enough for me. The DVD is AWESOME and just further solidifies the fact that this could be my new favorite band of all time!!

Iris = appreciated! :)

I'll be sending you a PSH cd before you know it!

You guys are talking sexxay to me, Whew! :oops:
Stand up and shout! a big Hell Yeah, for Nevermore!

-

I am glad to hear your goodies arrived and that you atleast own a piece of technology that is programmed properly.
Fuck Region Coding.
And Bon Voyage for PSH's, The Voyeurs of Utter Destruction as Beauty.
It's gonna fly to the moon!
:hotjump:

Thnx kevin, you're welcome at any time.
-x-

and behold Belgianboy,
NEVER! Before you deliver me thís aircooled beauty, first!

55grnspdstrext1.jpg

:Smokedev:

np: Anekdoten- What Should but did Not Die

Reactions: flying_whale
Oh man it fuckin' rules too, and there aren't even any songs from the new album on it! I NEED to see this band live!!!

There's a tune on this DVD called Love that isn't on any of their albums and it completely ripped my face off!

I really love this band!

As if i have never heard the pupil remark before! :p

But, tomorrow is the last day for the course i am doing right now.
Jaja, i'm 'in school' again.
I'm the 'trustworthy person' of the company i work for, pple come to me for problems/ difficulties at work such as violence, sexual harrassement, unbearable worksituations, etc and i'm in training for that at the moment.
It's not exactly the same as an intermediary, but it comes close.
I don't know the english term for this, my dictionary doesn't tell.
If i make it tomorrow (i have to do a role-play *sigh* actor will follow a case, that is written for my 'exam' )
and i need to bring theory into practise.
I'm nervous for this, my own manager is doing the same course with me...
Too much pressure :erk:
so, i'm off to bed now, i want to be alert tomorrow.
Send me some good vibrations, i can use those!
:zzz:

Thnx, i survived, although i had some slap in the face-moments, during my roleplay.
I had the last roleplay and a very hard case and as we say in holland: " Soft healers create stinking wounds."
But at that very moment, i wished i could sink in the ground.. :erk:
I made a huge mistake in the first part, 2nd try went way better. But, i made it.
Certificate will be send to me within 6 weeks.
Pfff, i'm glad it's weekend, i need to get back to my senses...