OFFICIAL HARVESTER APPRECIATION THREAD

I would like to send out my sincere appreciation to Glenn for going through incredible pain lately that nobody would or should have to go through!!! lol
:loco:

No seriously, Thanks brother for the guidance, and help with everything that you have done in regards to the pre-party, and allowing me to "Take Hold of the Flame" for lack of better terminology.

"bows"

sd

Beholder said:
I would like to send out my sincere appreciation to Glenn for going through incredible pain lately that nobody would or should have to go through!!! lol
:loco:

No seriously, Thanks brother for the guidance, and help with everything that you have done in regards to the pre-party, and allowing me to "Take Hold of the Flame" for lack of better terminology.

"bows"

sd

Ahhhh....now I'm hearing Queensryche in my head! This whole thread is like a Folger's moment for progpower fans! :loco:

Sure, you can roast Harv, but here are the ground rules:

1) no "redneck" jokes
2) no Bon Jovi jokes
3) no Jimmy Buffett jokes
4) no cowbell jokes

and, last and most importantly:

5) no inflatable sheep jokes

Have at it! :lol:

I must add...this guy is "top-notch".

Any issues, and any problems with ANYTHING, and Glenn will listen....and answer. NO one is beneath him. He is the only man I know with a couple of thousand BEST FRIENDS......

He has truly created a yearly event that is intimate, professional, second-to-none, and just plain f'in AWESOME!!!! A tradition that I look forward to every year!!

To bring in bands that no-one in the States have seen live, is greatness in itself. For the Bands and attendees alike.

Glenn, you deserve all the praise you get, and then some....

I raise a glass to you, my friend....HAILS to Glenn.... :kickass:

ROCKON!!!!

80's AL :D