The official Dead Lioness appreciation thread

be honest you guys. You just want to fuck her. It would be honest just to say that this is what you want from her, and just say other crap in order to keep the possibility of fucking her.

hahaha aww why so cynical? is it so hard to believe they want a hot female as a platonic friend? well yeh ok i guess it is. either way they're all 17 so its not gonna happen anyway haha...well ok the guy who started the thread isnt....well now i forgot my point if i even had one. damn you Hahahaha!@#

Regardless of what any of the other male Neverboarders have in mind, I just wanted to publicly say thank you to Karen.
She is always friendly and has something positive to contribute.
She sent me the letter/CD out of kindness, I didn't ask for it. She did not have to do that.
It's not often that people do stuff like that " just because "

be honest you guys. You just want to fuck her. It would be honest just to say that this is what you want from her, and just say other crap in order to keep the possibility of fucking her.
Uhhh no man...i happen to be female and thats not what i would want out of Karen...o_O

I agree with everyone here. Karen rules. She's the nicest person you could ever meet online or anywhere.

She doesn't have to talk to me but she does. :)

Cheers.

I fear Karen's ninja skills, however. Can I have a letter with spongegbob stuff? Just wanted to join the crowd. :p

metalskater7 said:
has karen even seen this thread yet? lol

OH MY...!
I just got home from Virginia Beach and I saw this just NOW
jesus, could you make me blush more? I'm a frinkin' tomato.................
:oops:

I'm so happy you all liked my cds and the ones I picked out for you!
It makes me so happy!
jamie, Rueb, Max and Dan: anytime! Its my pleasure!

NL, Karmic, neal, Brett - you're next on my list ;) whenever I'll get to it.

whoa, It was raining and hot as hell in Virginia Beach....
and tomorrow....I'm going to New York for 5 days to meet my parents!

Orphaned Land kick major ass indeed!!!