The official Dead Lioness appreciation thread

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
So I got a letter in the mail the other day from Karen ( aka ) Dead Lioness, written on pretty pink paper with spongebob stickers on it! aaaaaaaawwwwww:dopey:

Also enclosed, much to my surprise was a copy of Orphaned Land, great stuff. :headbang:

Thanks K..K..K..Karen.

DreamNeonBlack said:
So I got a letter in the mail the other day from Karen ( aka ) Dead Lioness, written on pretty pink paper with spongebob stickers on it! aaaaaaaawwwwww:dopey:
me too :lol:
yes! i must appreciate! for she helped me discover an insanely kickass death metal band, Anata! Wooo karen! :worship:

and to help keep karen safe, beware, K, beware!

Gary Coleman Running Amok in Downtown D.C.

Office workers downtown are being warned of a new menace: Tiny black people.

Says one administrator:
We are concerned by these thefts and have been in contact with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). From the information we have received, we learned that a black male, approximately 4-feet tall, has been caught on camera burglarizing properties. According to MPD, this man is familiarizing himself with the property he is planning to hit. . .​

And from another company:
I am forwarding some pictures of the person suspected of committing the office thefts in our building (from another law firm). He is a suspect for several other thefts in other buildings, as well. The police told the administrator that the person was very aggressive and is about 4 feet tall. . . I'm also happy to discuss any security concerns you may have.​

Full memos after the jump.

Memorandum
To: All Clients
Date: June 24, 2004
Re Thefts in the Area
We believe that providing timely and accurate information of incidents occurring in and around our buildings, is vital to helping our Clients stay informed and prepared.

We have learned that a string of thefts have occurred in buildings in the Downtown D.C. area. Small electronic items are being stolen.

We are concerned by these thefts and have been in contact with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). From the information we have received, we learned that a black male, approximately 4-feet tall, has been caught on camera burglarizing properties. According to MPD, this man is familiarizing himself with the property he is planning to hit, as well as befriending the security guards on duty.

If you see this man, you are urged to call 911 immediately.

As always, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 202.XXX.XXXX or via email at XXXXX@XXXXXX.com. Thank you.

Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:05 AM
To: DCEVERYONE
Subject: Office Thefts
I am forwarding some pictures of the person suspected of committing the office thefts in our building (from another law firm). He is a suspect for several other thefts in other buildings, as well. The police told the administrator that the person was very aggressive and is about 4 feet tall. If you see him, you should contact the lobby guard (Sys. Speed 301) 393-XXXX and contact me. We should always be diligent, do not allow people you don't know to follow you into our space through a secured door. You should also make sure that valuables are secured. We have been very fortunate the past few years, but don't take a chance by leaving purses, wallets and laptops unsecured. Please contact Joyce Feaster if you need a key to your desk or work area. I'm also happy to discuss any security concerns you may have.

Mark​

O GOD GARY COLEMAN'S GONNA MOLEST KAREN!!!!

Ahem. I got my CDs too, and they rule so fucking hard. Especially Persecution Mania and No More Color...and that Orphaned Land is BADASS. It's what Opeth wishes they were, but don't have enough Jew Power to accomplish. Total WINNAR.

So yeah, DL is appreciated, much appreciated. Cheers!

Sure there's a difference: Orphaned Land is good. :p

It's a very broad comparision; I'm just using the whole "slow death metal meets many acoustic bits with lots of different parts throughout the songs." The difference is that Orphaned Land has a lot more coherence and musical themes that run throughout whole songs, instead of just random bits.

And yeah, the Jew thing.