**The Official Pain Thread**

I thought I'd make a thread specifically for Pain considering people have made at least five Pain topics and this is a Hypocrisy forum.

Supposedly Peter is and has been in the studio recording new Pain material. Where does everyone think this is gonna go? Peter on the old site said that it will be more in The Rebirth direction, which makes me guess that he'll venture further into beats and sound layering but the material will still be very guitar driven it's a key signiture in Pain's sound and besides Peter already tried experimenting with more beat oriented stuff which some people may or may not have liked. We'll see if whatever it is beats Dancing With The Dead and Rebirth:cool:

pain has some nice and amusing song but..... in my my opinion this is what they are....funny and cute then stop....i could not bear an entire pain's album.... it doens't meet my tastes...
this thing doen't work for hypocrisy of course, they are one of my favorite groups!

i read an interview that hell do two albums one a cover and the other one more in the way of rebirth there both meant to be released this year or next

Shamateur said:
It will be dedicated to covers of old bands like "The Beatles" as I remember.
I don't think I will like it.

No I don't think so. It's just going to be about covering things you wouldn't think he'd cover like Bjork etc. that's it he's going for an interesting mix of songs he likes but aren't Metal and making them Metal.

Yeah I suppose I'm kind of tagging it as a all purpose board to keep it interesting. If you want a board just about Pain well then talk in the Pain section and forget the rest.

By the way if anyone has joined or will join do not forget to bookmark it!:kickass:

Oh I need a new skin forum the one I put up was temporary thank you.

just got hold of the first pain album been rereleased this year, got three bonus tracks which are very good

Pain gig 2007
15 feb 2007
Close-Up boat (from Stockholm,Sweden)
with:TIAMAT,DARK TRANQUILLITY,HARDCORE SUPERSTAR
NECROPHOBIC & DIMENSION ZERO

I spoke to him today and he says that this new cd is going to be very powerful, and he said that he really wants to take Pain to the US.

Hey
am looking for Pain cdr bootlegs (trade,but not mp3)
have:
Gothenburg,Sweden 2002.11.08 #1
Gothenburg,Sweden 2002.11.08 #2
Stockholm,Sweden 2002.11.02 #1
Stockholm,Sweden 2002.11.02 #2
Oslo,Norway 2002.11.01
Porto,Portugal 2002.10.17
Paris,France 2002.10.14
Hamburg,Germany 2002.10.07
Coimbra,Portugal 2002.09.27
Stockholm,Sweden 2002.01.23
Stockholm,Sweden 2000.04.11