Pain CD's in U.S.A. Help

Skipster2005

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2004
Hello Hypocrisy nation, I am a huge fan of Hypocrisy and Pain. I have all hypocrisy cds, and only have one pain cd (rebirth) I want to get the knew cd dancing with the dead and previous cd just hate me I think it is called, the one with "shut your mouth" on it. Can anyone help me on where I can order these off the web. Pain isn't released in America, I don't know why because I think it would be a huge thing here in America.... any help is appreciated....

Skipster2005 said:
Hello Hypocrisy nation, I am a huge fan of Hypocrisy and Pain. I have all hypocrisy cds, and only have one pain cd (rebirth) I want to get the knew cd dancing with the dead and previous cd just hate me I think it is called, the one with "shut your mouth" on it. Can anyone help me on where I can order these off the web. Pain isn't released in America, I don't know why because I think it would be a huge thing here in America.... any help is appreciated....
Generally www.theendrecords.com has Pain in stock but they seem to be out at the moment and i'm sure they will have the new one as well when it's released. Century Media has the one you want in stock though (Nothing Remains the Same, not Just Hate me). Buy it here

amazon.com
half.com
ebay.com
gemm.com

If any are ridiculously priced, just wait for the next one, as I picked up all 3 albums for about $10 each a few years ago.