Due the next PAIN album pre-production going on already I think it is fair
to tell you all that this upcoming European tour will the only one for the
new album.

The plan is to do this Euro tour and -finally, tour the US and South
America and of course do a handful of European summer festivals, but
then I´ll have to lock myself to the ABYSS and complete the next PAIN
album.

So we are really looking forward to meet you all at the upcoming HYPOCRISY
European tour -LONG TIME, NO DEATH indeed !

Also, the HYPO live DVD recordings in Sofia should be a total chaos ;)

PETER & HYPOCRISY

so there won't be a new hypo album in the next two years? after the pain album peter will tourm with the guys from pain for a while and maybe start a new hypocrisy album afterwards?

Fuck yeah! So this is the upcoming HYPOCRISY tour that they are going to make up? Damn we need some tourdates now! Can't wait for sure!

ALL HAIL! :worship: :worship: :worship:

I dont understand

he says that the Europeen tour will be the ONLY tour for the new album, then he says that he is gonna tour the US (this better include fucking Canada) + S-A after the Europeen tour.

Or does he mean that this Europeen tour for this album will be the only EUROPEEN tour for this album?

Please somebody enlight me, I had a pretty SHITTY day at work and everything seems blurry now

well he means that these are the only dates for europe during this tour...afterwards he will do the pain album and i dont know when hypocrisy will return to the stage in europe...
after the european tour there will be a north-southamerica tour before hypocrisy rocks some festivals!

:zombie:
The way I understood it: He meant that this upcoming European tour is for the new Hypocrisy album! Than a tour of the US and the south. And then back to work on the new Pain album. Just my 2 cents!

well mate, new album + new DVD and touring...at least we got/are gonna get that

As long as he does the same now...do a Pain album, do your thang, back to hypocrisy

All I need is one live show somewhere in Florida and the DVD. That will hold me over for a couple more years.

Apparently the Pain album is a live one, so I shouldn't need a support tour, so Peter might be available to go back on tour with Hypocrisy after the completion of the album ;)

European Summer Festivals??? PLEAAASSEEEE let it be Wacken!!! :D I've already got my tickets.

I saw Pain on WOA last year, they're are a real live band, I wouldn't mind them touring a bit also next year.

European Summer Festivals??? PLEAAASSEEEE let it be Wacken!!! :D I've already got my tickets.

I saw Pain on WOA last year, they're are a real live band, I wouldn't mind them touring a bit also next year.

I wanted to go to Wacken, but some ppl are saying that it's loosing it's appeal. Don't know, so I'm not gonna say it does... it's a LOOONG way to travel, so if I go I would want to make sure it's gonna be awesome.

U guys have any advise as to which festivals are worth it and which not?

HELLO YOU ALL GRAZY HYPO-HEADS !

Due the next PAIN album pre-production going on already I think it is fair
to tell you all that this upcoming European tour will the only one for the
new album.

The plan is to do this Euro tour and -finally, tour the US and South
America
and of course do a handful of European summer festivals, but
then I´ll have to lock myself to the ABYSS and complete the next PAIN
album.

PETER & HYPOCRISY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

Merloch said:
All I need is one live show somewhere in Florida and the DVD. That will hold me over for a couple more years.

thats all i need!!!! :kickass:

Apparently the Pain album is a live one, so I shouldn't need a support tour, so Peter might be available to go back on tour with Hypocrisy after the completion of the album ;)

herrrr, a live album
Peter says he is already in pre prod of this album so it makes no sense

I wanted to go to Wacken, but some ppl are saying that it's loosing it's appeal. Don't know, so I'm not gonna say it does... it's a LOOONG way to travel, so if I go I would want to make sure it's gonna be awesome.

2010 is gonna be my 3rd visit to WOA, but I think it's an uber-awesome festival.
Some ppl are just winey bastards... the rows are too long, the drinks are too expensive, the bands aren't good enough blablabla.... what about the fun you're gonna have there? ;)

those people are right, buddy. i used to go to wacken in the past but it got worse every year. last time was 2005 and i don't think i'll ever visit wacken again. not bad per se, but compared to other festivals for sure.

summerbreeze might be my choice this year, not only because mr tagtgren will be there!.... well fuck it, that's the main reason :headbang: