pain new album!!

I like the album
and the remixes

for those who are disapointed...?

ok you have at least 3 hits on this album

I mean HITS, not great songs, HITS! + many interesting songs like Gen X, not your kind etc etc

Maybe your quality standards are unrealistic dont you think?

This is a great album! It has that "Rebirth" era feel to it. The new remixes are great songs too!

I already had the "Here Is The News" and "Behind The Wheel" tracks! They were on the Russian edition of Psalms of extinction. Plus I've heard they were on that same album only it was called the "tour edition."

:kickass:

after many listens...

This album is not great

ITS FUCKING GRAND

not only is the album itself pretty solid, but what really makes it special are the covers/remixes on CD2...fucking A

and yeah, I hate to admit it, but Im beginning to like the Have a drink on me song!!! :zombie:

ok Im no fan of country and western shit, but Im a fan of anyone who DARES doing music which is different from the usual. I think it is better to crash when you try something different than when you die doing similar shit.

after many listens...

This album is not great

ITS FUCKING GRAND

not only is the album itself pretty solid, but what really makes it special are the covers/remixes on CD2...fucking A

and yeah, I hate to admit it, but Im beginning to like the Have a drink on me song!!! :zombie:

ok Im no fan of country and western shit, but Im a fan of anyone who DARES doing music which is different from the usual. I think it is better to crash when you try something different than when you die doing similar shit.

This new album is my companion when I drive to work and back (45 minutes each way) I love it...
I think you must respect some one who is a die hard metalhead and can write a country song...

I am really digging these remixes.
the remixed Clouds of Ecstacy is way better than the original! I like the No One Knows remix better than the regular version as well. Awesome!

My other standout tracks:
Im going in
Monkey Business
Generation X
Follow me (especially the peter version)

Have a drink on me is even growing on me :loco:

have a drink on me sounded kind of shit by itself, but on the album, I reacon it's a lot better somehow, and quite like the song too ;)

well your lifetime fave artist releases an album, which is great and you wonder if you are gonna buy it or just listen to your illegally downloaded copy?

Is there really a choice here?

Far from being influenced by AC/DC's have a drink on me! Of course the titles are identical but listen up to the lyrics. KICKIN' ASS SONG! :headbang:

it wasn't enough for Annette to ruin the already shitty Nightwish, now she has to stick her dirty little fingers in Pain too...that sucks.
Well,at least Peter is still a handsome man :)