Does some here like Pain?

Deathstars starts to bore after a few listenings. I had not even heard of this Count Nosferatu Kommando before, I checked their website and acquired a couple of songs. Quite cool stuff, but I still wouldn't compare them to Pain.

Originally posted by Johanna Häkkinen
Deathstars starts to bore after a few listenings. I had not even heard of this Count Nosferatu Kommando before, I checked their website and acquired a couple of songs. Quite cool stuff, but I still wouldn't compare them to Pain.

Deathstars bored??? IMHO Pain is much more bored :p yeah, CNK it's not too much compare to Pain, but plays interesing mix metal and techno or whatever themselves call their music...

Originally posted by El Diablo
Pain kicks ass, I hope to see them live again. :)

You're lucky to do that... ESPECIALLY since they will tour in a couple weeks with In Flames. I'm too jealous. hahaha I totally LOVE Pain! Hope I actually get to see Hypocrisy tomorrow though. I'lll have to call their tour manager to make sure they're still coming!

ufff... i received new ...And Oceans "Cypher". well, fucking great album!!! sometimes very resemble to Pain and Deathstars... BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ordered Nothing Remains The Same. Never heard them, but i have the utmost confidence in Peter and am sure to love it. On a semi-related note, the new Lock Up-Hate Breeds Suffering, although sans Peter, is fucking brutal!! Love that album!

Damn, I forgot about this thread. Talk about a major resurrection here! :p

@Plague Witch - You do know that Pain is NOTHING at ALL like Hypocrisy, right? I like them a lot, but most metalheads aren't quite so open-minded. I was quite suprised that Peter has a really good SINGING voice. I have Nothing Remains the Same and Rebirth. Even if you don't end up liking Pain, I'm sure you'll at least like the cover of Eleanor Rigby. :headbang:

I wish I could be seeing them on tour right now! I'd do damned near anything to see In Flames/Pain/Hypocrisy together! Anyone else see the tour yet