Does some here like Pain?

Deathmoor

Raven & Blood
Oct 3, 2001
the dark winter
Just wonderin'.... coz i looove pain i only have rebirth tho but i love it its awesome! great melodies! awesome clean vox awesome all around! anyone else like pain?

Pain fucking RULES! I have all three of the Pain CD's, and they are all great! The first one (self-titled) is more metal-based than the other two, with overtones that resemble Fear Factory and Slayer, among others. Their new one, Nothing Remains The Same I just got in the mail yesterday and have only listened to half of it so far, but what I've heard sounds great. If you like Rebirth , you'll definitely like this one as well. It's only available as a non-import in Scandinavia right now, but a number of well-known distros (like The End Records) carry it in stock at the moment.

I have the first 2 from him, not sure what to think of them tho, I kinda like the 2nd one (Rebirth) but not sure of the first one (self-titled), haven't listened to it too much. And what I have heard of the 3rd one I don't much like, might get the aldum tho, might need a few listens as a whole.

I have the latest 2 pain albums...i like rebirth more than the newer one...the newer one i was pretty dissapointed with to be honest, but its not bad. Im still hunting down the first album, if anyone knows what labels or stores are selling them, let me know. :p

I haven't heard the self titled album, but Rebirth is great and I've got Nothing Remains The Same as MP3's, but haven't had the time to listen to that yet. I've listened a few songs off it, "Shut Your Mouth" and the Beatles cover, and they're both good, but overall the album doesn't make the same impression as the previous one.

I liked Rebirth, haven't got the other two (didn't know there was a new one out...) COuple of very good tracks on that album, but also some which are a bit boring/weak. Still a good album though. Was impresssed when I got it.

What's the new one like compared to rebirth?