pain new album!!

webster 2

the fourth dimension
Aug 1, 2007
ipswich england
just to let anyone know that on myspace the officail pain space posted that the new pain album is finished no it aint hypo but at least its sommin

that was so fucking predictable
better than nothing I guess

DAMN I NEED FUCKING DEATH METAL

Myspace is blocked at my job, care to put some details in the topic?

I know that the album is supposed to be more industrial like "Rebirth" and "Dancing with the Dead"..and that Anette from Nightwish is singing on two tracks...I know from this interview:

It's supposed to come out in October...

Myspace is silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
piss.gif
PAIN

No, sorry peter, just fucking around!
But lets get back on Hypocrisy now shall we?

meh

2 albums in 2 years from Pain, and sweet nothing for 3 years from Hypo

from my point of view, feels pretty hard to be enthusiastic even tho I like Pain a lot

it will be just like the 3 last albums from Pain, it will be good, but nothing close to the soothing maelstrom of blasphemy Hypocrisy can bring.

yeah

maybe hedlund doing a great part of the new hypocrisy album and peter so compromised with pain means something

for me sounds like peter is not so motivated with hypocrisy

maybe i'm wrong

I was at the press conference at Wacken, and Peter got the question about why Pain and not Hypocrisy.

His answer was that Horgh was doing the Immortal stuff - fair enought I think.

By the way, I have heard the whole new album (Cynic Paradice), and there will be an review on my website - Metalmoments.net - in a couple of days, maybe tommorrow.

The new album will be out by halloween.

better than nothing? wroooooooooooooooooong

i've somehow started hating peter. really

31.gif
4.gif
22.gif
2.gif
23.gif
32.gif
12.gif

I heard it through the grapevine
I'm just about to lose my mind :headbang:

..and that Anette from Nightwish is singing on two tracks...I know from this interview:

NO! NOOONOOONOOONNONONONONONONO!! NO jesus christ NOOOO! :cry::yuk::ill::erk::mad::Smug:

Why oh why does this have to happen????

EDIT: there´s also been some news about this woman having a new SWEDISH boyfriend. "So no one will think it´s anyone from Nightwish." Pain had a llllong tour with them.... you know...
and this thought is just creeping me out.

I know this is stupid, no need to point it out to me! I´m just not that keen on Anette´s voice etc. Not my taste.

Any new music is good from Peter, whether it's Pain or Hypocrisy, but it has been time for a new Hypocrisy album for a while!

New Pain or Hypocrisy... I dont care - I rather want Horgh to stay, than Hypocrisy to write new materiel right now - I think we are lucky that we actually get a new Pain album. And I think some of you will like this... - I do.

I just have a little bit of the feeling of sneaking to watch my Xmas presents... and now I should really get the review finnished....

if it really sounds like rebirth then its good

no other pain album has songs like parallel to ecstasy, breathing in breathing out, crashed etc etc

edit : Lunah, I was looking at the pics on your site..nice Carcass pics! I cant wait to see them live in September! I cant believe im gonna see them live, this band has been my first real death metal fave back in 1991! (I was like 11 years old lol)

NO! NOOONOOONOOONNONONONONONONO!! NO jesus christ NOOOO! :cry::yuk::ill::erk::mad::Smug:

Why oh why does this have to happen????

EDIT: there´s also been some news about this woman having a new SWEDISH boyfriend. "So no one will think it´s anyone from Nightwish." Pain had a llllong tour with them.... you know...
and this thought is just creeping me out.

I know this is stupid, no need to point it out to me! I´m just not that keen on Anette´s voice etc. Not my taste.

I listened to some new Nightwish songs and I'm not too into her voice either, but then again I was never a Nightwish fan. Maybe she will sound good in the PAIN songs...