pain new album!!

Hmmm I don't remember, it was an interview in France after a show, now I'm not sure if he said heavier or just simpler, which kinda means heavier.. Virus is awesome but a bit too modern for my taste, Warpath is perfect though.

On my way let it will take a road "TFC" or "Abducted".
Hypocrisy over 10 years had a classic death metal sound, and I don't think, that modern thinngs are good stuff after songs like "Roswell 47" or "Elastic Ineverted Visions".

for me ''simple'' Hypocrisy would be Into the abyss, straight thinking death metal for most of the album, maybe even too simple

Something like TFC would fucking make me happy tho, vocally it is the best album ever. Just add blastbeating to it, better production quality and man, incoming masterpiece! :kickass:

Im guessing he'll keep it in the vein of Virus......im what you'd call a 'new' Hypocrisy fan, The Arrival, the Final Chapter & Virus are my favs, so if its along those lines, it'll fucking slay. But to me, nearly everything ive heard that Peter has made/written or Produced has been fucking amazing. Once i get back from the Amon Amarth gig in Buchom at the end of the year ill be saving to go to Wacken '09 because i rckon Hypocrisy will be making an appearence there.

Might even go check out Abyss studios while im vising mates in Sweden when i go there in January, just to save ive been there hah.

since the fourth dimension is my favorite album i'd like the new cd being more oldschool, but i doubt this will happen.

that would be amazing if it would sound like the fourth dimension the final chapter peters vox and guiturs sound evil as hell but with blast beats i cannot imagine what it would sound like but it would surely blow every death metal band away

TFD had blastbeats, but it sounded like shit
The inferior devoties EP got out just b4 TFD and I wished TFD would have sounded just like the symbol of baphomet tune dunno why but in that song, Lars' drumming is so fucking tight

Give TFD the sounds quality (by 1993-1994 standards) and the drum quality of Symbol of baphomet and you have a far better album IMO

Well, that hardly makes me more enthousiastic about this album

the key words seem to be : monotonous, typical, classic, not-bad...

Maybe I got it all wrong but the reviews really give an impression of an overall disapointing album, and predictable

Couldn't read the whole thing, my head started to hurt, no patience, the impression I got was kinda like Supernova's, but I'm enthusiastic about it even so..

I still wanna hear it too :p

One other keyword is REBIRTH, seems to be many songs sounding like rebirth, which is my fave Pain album still :kickass:

heh Lunah, there are a couple of pics with this review, are you the girl with a hat seen on one of the pics?

Cool cover, nothing too flashy

heh guys, I have been thinking about this again....the fact that we have a new Pain album and not a new Hypocrisy album...

Do we really hope to get a new Hypocrisy album during first quarter of 2009???

Since Pain will release an album in October 2008, will Peter find the time to write Hypo stuff and record the whole album in the Abyss since there will obviously be touring for Pain, and other things that are time consuming?

i actually don't really care that much about a new hypocrisy album, even though it probably would be nice to hear some new stuff

i'd prefer a big tour, missed pain last year, because at the 1st concert here i didn't wanted to go alone and didn't care for korpiklanni, and the second time they came here, i didn't want to see nightwish, because they suck and it was even more expensive

but i think that we get a new hypocrisy album next year, but i guess more in the third or last quarter of 2009

i actually don't really care that much about a new hypocrisy album, even though it probably would be nice to hear some new stuff

i'd prefer a big tour, missed pain last year, because at the 1st concert here i didn't wanted to go alone and didn't care for korpiklanni, and the second time they came here, i didn't want to see nightwish, because they suck and it was even more expensive

but i think that we get a new hypocrisy album next year, but i guess more in the third or last quarter of 2009

Wow, you and me must be like day and night.... :cool: