pain new album!!

Lets wait for a real stuff to listent to. All this talkings on the board are unreasonable. Who knows, maybe it will be much better then "Psalms...".

I certainely dont need to hear the new Pain album to know that I wanted hypocrisy stuff and not Pain stuff

as long as we pay for the product, it is reasonable to nag like hell :)

edit : Lunah, I was looking at the pics on your site..nice Carcass pics! I cant wait to see them live in September! I cant believe im gonna see them live, this band has been my first real death metal fave back in 1991! (I was like 11 years old lol)

Supernova : Glad you like the pics, there will be pics of Carcass from Wacken as well (I'm a little behind - I started a new job,. and thats pretty hard...)

By the way, I feel like you about Carcass - I thought it would never happen.

Supernova : Glad you like the pics, there will be pics of Carcass from Wacken as well (I'm a little behind - I started a new job,. and thats pretty hard...)

By the way, I feel like you about Carcass - I thought it would never happen.

Do you have any idea why Ken Owen is not on the lineup tho? He has been in Carcass since the beginning

because last album was mid 2005?

we are just afraid that Peter is loosing his will of doing death metal music

I think that it is pretty legitimate after all this time, especially since he has been so much involved in Pain for the last 2 years

I've heard that the new hypocrisy will follow the new pain :loco:

You suck because that is a lie (in case what you are saying means it will follow Pain musically).

I'm also dying to hear some new Hypocrisy, but I'm not expecting anything before the date the man stated.

He also stated it's going to be as Death Metal as it gets, heavier than Virus.

Re-recording Catch 22 is also a way of him showing he wants Hypocrisy to be heavier.

It's a good thing there is Pain, serves as an escapism for him to write better Death Metal afterward.

just wanta see hypocrisy live again been 3 years since i have seen them and that kicked ass bloody amazing for a small venue
i also do like pain cos when i aint in the mood for deathmetal i will listen to pain just wish there was a pain album like the first one....

I see a lot of statements in the last few posts, but very few links or at least something that tells us the source of all this information

Heavier than virus? Where have you heard that? I remember seeing an interview of Peter stating that we should expect a new Hypo around April 2009, but in dont remember his saying that it would be heavier than Virus

Not that I would complain tho, with Horgh on the drums, more blastbeats and bassdrums can only be a good thing

People, if you come out with stuff like that, at least tell us where you heard/read it

we need fucken meat on the bone!

peter says in an interview that the new album will be more simple than virus, i think they will take the road of "the final chapter" and "hypocrisy", something like the band does with "the arrival", more simple... but its hard to reach that albums hahaha