pain new album!!

I have this odd feeling that I´ve heard or read someplace that there would already BE a new Hypocrisy-album in the making (prolly even finished, maybe in the need of final mix etc.).
So they are just keeping the album to themselves and torturing us and laughing behind our backs!!! :mad:

...or something, heh.
I really don´t know. But I have this feeling.. you must all obey the feeeeeeling... :p

hey dont talk stupid man power metal ha! its sooo not power metal hahahaha just listen to dragonforce or something thats power metal anus slayer ov the dogs

unas slayer of the gods is a track by the band nile. glorious idea to switch two letters to get this...

Well, that hardly makes me more enthousiastic about this album

the key words seem to be : monotonous, typical, classic, not-bad...

I know this was written some time ago, but I feel it deserves an answer from us who wrote the review. :)

About the keywords, well I can't argue that they were used a lot, though it was not necessarily always meant in a bad tone. Monotonous isn't always good, no, but the typical and not-bad were meant as good things.

Maybe I got it all wrong but the reviews really give an impression of an overall disapointing album, and predictable

Predictable yes, there are a lot of things that will be clearly recognisable from earlier material, but disapointing; No way!
Since both Lunah and myself enjoy the earlier Pain cd's a lot, making a new one in the same line only means that we will like this one as well. We only tried to explain what our first impressions were as constructively as possible.
We have discussed putting an extra comment in about the album as a whole, in addition to the track-by-track comments we already have, to avoid future misunderstandings.

This was our first album review for the site, so it's a bit like learning-by-doing right at this point. Any comments will help us improve til next time.

I hope this clarifies things. The album as a whole will be very much enjoyable, trust me.

Cheers /
Tobias