what are ya listenin at?

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
ok, here we share what music arouses us lately, mainly death/black/grind but anything goes.

I wish we could share even more of our love and passion for music, appart from Hypo/Pain

so, here I go :

-Bloodbath (last album)
-Abigail Williams : in the shadow of a thousand suns is a fucking MASTERPIECE, anyone who digs aggressive black/death with a touch of symphonic stuff will cum in his/her pants
- Pain (duh)
- WHITE CHAPEL : just discovered that band a couple of days ago, BROOTAL AS FUCK, cant believe it, you guys go see the clip THIS IS EXILE on youtube.

:heh:

your turn!

ps : please people, to not openly share torrents in this topic, a question of respect for the artists we love :kickass:

PAIN
Hypocrisy..
Children of Bodom
Dark Tranquility
Iron & Wine (it's folk hah)
Timbuktu (Swedish Rap..yup!)
Depeche Mode
Jean Michele Jarre (Electronic/keyboard stuff...all instrumental)
Norther
In Flames
Alice in Chains
DIO
Led Zep
Alice Cooper
Avain (Finnish Rap)
Apulanta (Finnish pop/rock group)...

Way too much to list..

i'm listen to

pink floyd - obscured by clouds

cynic - focus... this is a masterpiece, a great mixture of technic and some brutal moments

firebird - hotwings... carcass' guitar-bill steer stonner rock band

napalm death - live corruption... a kick in the fuckin ass!!

blue cheer - outsideinside... from the last days of the 60's, it's a mixture of the beggining of heavy metal and the psychedelic rock from that years... fuckin rock&roll hahaha :kickass:

-Bloodbath (last album)

i listened to 'the fathomless mastery' but i found it a little boring... the last ep 'unblessing the purity' was great... but really the 2 first albums for me are the best from bloodbath :kickass:

:Smug: for now! :kickass:

Amon Amarth - Twilight Of The Thundergod

Dissection - Storm Of The Lights Bane(R.I.P.)

The Misfits - Static Age

:headbang:

twilight of the thundergod YAAAA :heh:

best songs :

Twilight
Free will sacrifice
Tattered banners and bloody thingies
No fear of the setting sun
and the last song, dont remember the title

some cds i got yesterday
Zeenon - Blood Vessel Criteria (good stuff, brutal female vocs)
Insidious Decrepancy - The Inerrancy Of Profanation (nice 1man band, hopefully the europe tour comes true)
Inveracity - Circle of perversion (good live band, finally got the cd)
Guttural Secrete - Reek of pubescent Despoilment (fucking amazing, pure brutality)
Gorgasm - Stabwound Intercourse (the rerelease with the demo, need to listen to this some more)
forgot: Heinous Killings - Hung With Barbwire (some sick vocals, not bad yet)

this 6 cds will be probably the only thing i will listen for the next few days...

I'll name only three:

- Celtic Frost (Especially Monotheist)
- Disarmonia Mundi (Fragments of D-Generation)
- New Guns N' Roses album (Not a masterpiece but still....)

Kinda lazy month...

Lately, ive been playing a lot of:

Vital Remains (Mainly Icons of Evil, Dawn Of The Apocalypse & Dechristenized.)
Psycroptic
Aborted
Amon Amarth (as always)
Zimmer's Hole
Agolloch
Be'lakor
Planum
Shpongle (good sleeping music)

ive been playing a shitload of Bodom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been playing a shitload of Bodom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used to Love the first 3 albums, but fuck, i paid $80 to go see them earlier in the year & it was fucking shit. They played nothing off Something Wild, 2 Songs Off Hatebreeder (Downfall & silent night, bodom night) & 2 off Follow the reaper (Follow The Reaper & Taste My Scythe). I dont think ive listened to Bodom since that major let down.

The time before that, i paid $35 & they played ALL the classics i wanted to see, apart from lake Bodom & Children Of Decadence. The even did the title track Children Of Bodom which was fucking cool.

Chinese democracy is horrendous, and its an understatement.
Not that I was expecting something more from Hasbeen Roses

Yeah, I've seen and heard a lot of negative opinions about that new album. In fact, that's not GnR anymore. It's more like Axl's solo project. ;) But imho it still has some few nice songs.