pain new album!!

the cover actually looks really good reminds me of the first pain album and apparantly The artwork was created by renowned artist Travis Smith (Amorphis, Opeth,
Nevermore).

What was it a test on??

Electrotechnique, easier than Electroacoustics haha.

It's a Sound Technologies course, it's pretty cool, but I'm having a rough time with Mathematics and Physics stuff since my High School was based on Design, but I'm fighting throw the pain, I did well in the Studio Section and Multimedia Section.

What are you studding?

Electrotechnique, easier than Electroacoustics haha.

It's a Sound Technologies course, it's pretty cool, but I'm having a rough time with Mathematics and Physics stuff since my High School was based on Design, but I'm fighting throw the pain, I did well in the Studio Section and Multimedia Section.

What are you studding?

I just graduated from University...but I had a double major in Ethics, society and Law and Finnish studies (the language and culture of Finland pretty much). It was cool, but now I am trying to figure out what I can get for a job with such a degree...which is kinda crappy. I think I have to get my butt into Graduate school now. I was never good at math..so good for you! Sound technologies sounds fun minus the math. What can you do for a job?

^You have green light to talk about album leaks on a Hypocrisy forum before they come out? You're some kind of a big shot huh? Haha ;)

I just graduated from University...but I had a double major in Ethics, society and Law and Finnish studies (the language and culture of Finland pretty much). It was cool, but now I am trying to figure out what I can get for a job with such a degree...which is kinda crappy. I think I have to get my butt into Graduate school now. I was never good at math..so good for you! Sound technologies sounds fun minus the math. What can you do for a job?

It's so fucked up to look for a job, there are too many people in this world :p

The need to have perseverance, wait (work for it) a few years for a good opportunity and then move to a better job..

I can be a sound engineer which I doubt I'll be one, but I'll be able to work in studios, be a producer, mixer, set up stages, conferences etc :)

What I'm tired of waiting for is finding people for a serious Death Metal project, I'm a vocalist, don't play any instruments so I have to depend on other people when it comes to song writing bleh, and I don't think I'm being too picky about the people/band :/