Sisterofnight

Chomping at the bit
Aug 6, 2002
Derby,UK
www.angelfire.com
Incase you haven't already been to http://www.pain.cd/ lately:

Update from Peter 2006-04-05

Hello everyone,
A few line's whats up on the Pain front..
As most people knows, I've been busy with the other band "Hypocrisy" and gonna do the Neckbreakers Ball tour in April.. and a few selected festivals.
But at the same time I'm working on the covers and a new full cd, so I will not do any gig this year with Pain.
The new songs is going more in the direction of the Rebirth area.
I'm hopeing for a world wide release in beginning of 2007 and a world tour with that.
Hope to have some more concrete news soon..

/Peter

New Pain album
Believe it or not, but I've started work on a new "normal" Pain album, and have got two songs down. They are heavy as fuck and are - as the English would say - the dogs bollocks. I'm just heading off on a European tour with Hypocrisy, but have booted up my laptop to include a full recording studio, so I'll be spending the hours of travel getting new songs down.

Cover album
The work continues with my covers album. I've cut a few songs already, and a couple of examples of songs that have been pain-ified are Bjork's I Play Dead and Depeche Mode's Behind The Wheel. Watch this space for more covers as I get them done!
Have your say on the cover album!
Here's your chance to let me know what you think! Send me your suggestion of a song that needs to be fucked up by me for the cover album! The winner will have his suggestion covered, and mentioned on the sleeve! E-mail your suggestions to cover@pain.cd.

Competition!
While we're at it - why not have a competition. Just answer this simple question: on the last Pain tour, we had a new, fantastic drummer (since Horgh moved over to Hypocrisy...). What's his name? Answer that and the winner gets to pick up a signed copy of the new DVD (of course the nice, shiny limited edition version). E-mail your answer to contest@pain.cd. Don't forget to include your name and address.

New DVD out now!
The brand new DVD "Live Is Overrated" is out now on Metal Mind, and features two concerts from Poland! There is a lot of bonus-shit on there as well, so it's worth checking out if you want to see what the live set looks like these days... Yours truly gave it a proper mix, so it sounds fucking good as well! It comes in two different versions - a normal one, and a limited edition digi-pak version.

Ooh new song's more in the Rebirth vein, I'm so excited to hear that! Many of you might not be so, but that album defines Pain to me...

But aint the latter half old news?....Well, these are kick ass cover songs hes tried..I still hope he covers Pink Floyd's "Speak to Me/Breathe"...That song would rule after its Pain-ified...

Thats bad ass hes going back to the REBIRTH era Pain...Thats his best album!!....

I don't think that this stuff will be intersting for metalheads.

"Dancing With The Dead" -- I'm ready to hear this one again & again. On my opinion it is the most "metallic" album.

Hell! When will I get this fuckin' limited digi-pack version of "Live is Overrated" DVD???

Pain hasn't even played UK since 2002 and it's not that far to come. Well we can't be left out next time!

@Shamateur 'I don't think that this stuff will be intersting for metalheads.' Being a metal-head isn't necessarily exclusive! I'd class myself as primarily a metal-head but like all sorts of stuff.

I'm hoping for a Pink Floyd cover on the album too!