pain new album!!

touché

I must admit I dont own every Pain album myself...hehehhe

First one is a real PAIN in the ass to find

don't take this too serious. i would never buy an album by my favorite musicion if i don't like it(i guess you either). actually i have never listened to a single song by pain off the cynic paradise album. i'm just not interested and pissed because hypocrisy isn't peters mainband anymore.

I kina feel like you about that, except I really dig Pain's sound.
But when Cynic paradise was announced for end 2008, I was fucking pissed, cuz yeah I came to realised that Hypocrisy had become soncondary, and I still think thats totally unacceptable

there is gonna be a gap of almost 5 years between Virus and the next one, thats too painful...

PAINful is the word heheh, catch me drift? ;)

First one is a real PAIN in the ass to find

I got lucky a couple of weeks ago! I got the 1st PAIN promo album. Also have the promos for "Dancing with the dead" and "Psalms of extinction." CHEERS! :kickass:

8 of course! Also says "For promotional use only" on the backside of cardboard sleeve! On the "Psalms" promo, the back says "not final mastering."

Why too bad for me? This is a collectors item and rare. You must be talking about the reissue. That CD is also in my collection. The songs that are that reissue are also on some of the singles that came out! Looks like its too bad to be you!

:lol:

I also have the reissue of the first album and the promo version (got that one for 4 euros)

Was going to get the DWTD and PoE promos but someone managed to beat me on the auction (Hybrid god...), hold on if I knew that it was someone from here that was bidding and that it was so high, I wouldn't have put that much and you could have got it for about $10...

I have in all 9 pain albums (5 signed by Peter, one by Peter Iwers), 9 singles (one signed by Peter) and the DVD (signed by peter)

Should be getting both versions of Cynic Paradise soon

Havn't got that, know where I could get it from? could you put a pic of it up?

(warn me if ever you want to get rid of it ;) )

Havn't got that, know where I could get it from? could you put a pic of it up?

(warn me if ever you want to get rid of it ;) )

I have no clue where you can get it. Perhaps Ebay? heh. I got it at the Tuska festival in Finland a few summers ago.

Here's the front of the sleeve next to the cd:
Scandinavia0802348.jpg

And the back:
Scandinavia0802347.jpg

I don't think I will ever be getting rid of it.. :)

KrgFn

That is a goldmine of a collection there! You should warn ME...if you ever want to get rid of that collection. :lol: JK! CHEERS!

pahenki

I'd say that is rare as hell too! You are lucky! Very nice stuff.