dt bonus tracks

serenesorrow

Asian Woman
Jan 19, 2002
Sydney, Australia
what bonus tracks have dt had on their albums over the years for japan releases/limited editions etc? the only one i could remember was exposure and i can't find any sites with them. thanks.

edit: also have they done any covers other than my friend of misery ?

I've bought 3 Japanese releases D.T. albums in Japan. The Gallery has "My Friend of Misery", The Mind's I has "Razorfever", "Shadowlit Facade", and a techno remix of D.T. riffs. Haven has "Cornered" and "ThereIn" video in MPEG format. Besides the songs, the distributor also puts out translated lyrics into Japanese on a piece of fold out paper.

Hope that helps.

Holy shit! We share the same birthday!

right,these were the japanese versions
but does anyone knows what was the japanese bonustrack of projector?
exposure was the bonustrack for europe(US ?)on projector and it was only on some versions but not includet to all projector-pressings.that was the reason why I bought projector 2 time
if your searching for exposure you can find it to on the "in the eyes of death 2 "compilation by century media,a good and very cheap sampler(only 5 euros;10dm,about 10 $)

the covers made by dark tranquillity:
lady in black- mercyfull fate
my friend of misery - metallica
22 accacia avenue- iron maiden
sacred reich- sacred reich
and a cover of kreator-bringer of pain or torture (right song?I forgot )
these are the ones I know
if someone knows some over covers tell us please

japanese tracks: only cornered and the poison well on the soon-to-be-reeased damage done.
exposure is not a bonus track for japan, it happened almost randomly on some european/american copies of projector.

solefald's list of coversongs is accurate and complete. the kreator track is called "bringer of torture".

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
(and damage done too).

Hey, wasn't that arranged already with Red_beef? Or has there been some change of plans?

-Villain (who just checked the prices for a trip to Tokio)

yeah rahvin that was it bringer of torture,
but it seems for japan projector didnt had any bonustracks just another cover(not the face but the eye from the inlaycover)
because noone answers to this question
hedon?

You know, when I bought Projector digi, there was a sticker on the cover, if the record had Exposure, the store I bought it from had like 40 of it...hehe, dunno know why I posted this, but...here it goes...

Yeah...and thats about 40 more than there were in the U.S....

Rahvin...you would think as moderator you would have access to....releases....and such....and possibly deals could be arranged....<nudgenudgewinkwink>.........no? :p ;)

~Kovenant (wants DD! [and on time dammit!])

@solefald: this is indeed true, japan version of projector had no bonus track, just a different cover. :)

@kovenant84: and what would "access to releases" mean? :p well, in case you were wondering, no, my being a mod does not imply i get boxes of dd cd's as a present in my mailbox. :p the only thing i can arrange is buying more copies of dd and sending a few of them overseas to fellow unfortunate boardmembers not living in europe. however, i'd suggest someone else from good ole' europe joins in to the fun since i'm not exactly a small distributor. small, yes. distributor, not really. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Onde Erik
I've seen some Japanese Havens around here, I'll pick one up when I get paid two weeks from now if they're still available.

YES! YES! YES! DO IT!

-Villain (Cornered in a library)