Evergrey Bonus Tracks

CybrMaiden

Metalhead
Dec 10, 2004
I know of the bonus track on the limited ed of "Recreation Day" ("Trilogy of the Damned") and the bonus tracks on the limited ed of "The Inner Circle" (three acoustic tracks). I also believe there is a bonus track on the Japanese printing of "In Search Of Truth" ("Trilogy of the Damned"). Are there any other bonus tracks available for Evergrey?

Also, is there a copy floating around of the full acoustic concert that "The Inner Circle" bonus tracks came from.

I'm looking for more Evergrey that I don't already have. I have all of their US releases and the limited editions of "Recreation Day" and "The Inner Circle".

As there are no other bands that sound like them (if there are, please mention them in your replies), more Evergrey is always better!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ok, there's no cd I know of for the acoustic set from the Inner Circle tracks. I would hope that EG decides to make it a bonus disc, or another album altogether. They're from an acoustic tour they did in Europe to promote RD.

Trilogy of the Damned is the track from the ltd ed of Recreation Day, so buy that and you'll have the song.

Other than that, the bonuses with the albums are "For Every Tear That Falls" (video) on The Dark Discovery and the video for "The Masterplan" on S*D*T. No bonus on In Search of Truth.