Evergrey kicked my ass

RoCkMaN

New Metal Member
Just saw the Iced Earth, Children Of Bodom, Evergrey show in Montreal. I have to say Evergrey Kicked Ass! These guys are awesome live. I had never heard of them before, but I just ran to the record store and purchased "Recreation Day" and "The Inner Circle". I absolutely love it. :worship:

Hell yeah! Glad to hear you like, you picked up two solid CD's. You should also get your hands on the CD "In Search of Truth".

solid? that's the most underwhelming description I've ever heard for such sublime masterworks! Congratulations on your "dark discovery", Rockman!

well, maybe "The Inner Circle" will win a Grammy! :) Best Metal album, Album of the Year, Best way to spend 48 minutes of your life, etc etc

Sometimes I wish that Evergrey albums were longer or that they would attempt an epic length composition, but other than that I have no complaint, especially since the songs on the new album are incredibly detailed and it has absolutely no filler to weigh down the story...

Damn right Evergrey kicked your ass! Cuz they're the damn best band ever! Glad to hear that you enjoyed them--be sure to pick up their first three albums as well--I'm proud to say that I have them all, and that they ALL kick ass. Seriously. There's not a single song by them that ever gets old for me; not a single song that I dislike in any way. Also, if you didn't get the limited special edition of "The Inner Circle", look for it man, or someone who has it. I got it, and the bonus acoustic live tracks are absolutely beautiful renditions of three of their songs from "Recreation Day". In fact, I would say that it is worth buying "The Inner Circle" again, just to have the one with the bonus tracks. :D

am_ash2 said:
This is to ProgMetalFan:
Could you do me a huge favor and ditch the Flock of Seagull-ish looking pic? It's driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad someone finally commented on it! :tickled:

By the way... the band is Japan and I highly recommend their album "Tin Drum"!