DT Bootlegs

Originally posted by Jester1049
Anybody got any recent bootlegs from these past two US tours? I will pay a good price for CDs or Videos...

Email me at gellmana@gwu.edu
i have a few,but then i also once got totally crucified for posting the same here!! and i wasnt even buying or selling just trading,one rule for one,diffrent for others.........:confused: :eek: .........:rolleyes:

because your nickname is too long. ;)

let's bury the hatchet, silentplanetscot. you've got a thread moved once and you're still bitching as if i forced you to listen through the whole discography of hootie and the blowfish twice. backwards. :) i had no reason for disliking you, at least until you called me a bastard, so i just did what felt right since your thread was about trade and there's a forum about trade a little distance from here.
there's people here who've been robbed, beaten, kicked in the nuts, puked upon and left for dead in an alley by me, so maybe you haven't been treated that roughly after all? ;)
come on, let's call this argument over: i moved a thread, you insulted me non-stop for some ten posts or so, now we can be friends again.

as for why i didn't move/merge this thread, the reason is quite simple: that guy is asking for informations about non-copyrighted material, which is a-ok in my book. whilst you offered to trade your stuff, which is also a-ok in my book, but with a big arrow pointing to the right board.

so that's over, finished, done. you're welcome to come here and post as much as you like, but enough with the complaining about your so-called crucifixion. i told you twice already, that's more times than i listened to hootie and the blowfish in my whole life. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
let's bury the hatchet, silentplanetscot. you've got a thread moved once and you're still bitching as if i forced you to listen through the whole discography of hootie and the blowfish twice. backwards. :)

:lol: :lol:
you're killing me here this morning, rahve. =)

Originally posted by rahvin
because your nickname is too long. ;)

let's bury the hatchet, silentplanetscot. you've got a thread moved once and you're still bitching as if i forced you to listen through the whole discography of hootie and the blowfish twice. backwards. :) i had no reason for disliking you, at least until you called me a bastard, so i just did what felt right since your thread was about trade and there's a forum about trade a little distance from here.
there's people here who've been robbed, beaten, kicked in the nuts, puked upon and left for dead in an alley by me, so maybe you haven't been treated that roughly after all? ;)
come on, let's call this argument over: i moved a thread, you insulted me non-stop for some ten posts or so, now we can be friends again.

as for why i didn't move/merge this thread, the reason is quite simple: that guy is asking for informations about non-copyrighted material, which is a-ok in my book. whilst you offered to trade your stuff, which is also a-ok in my book, but with a big arrow pointing to the right board.

so that's over, finished, done. you're welcome to come here and post as much as you like, but enough with the complaining about your so-called crucifixion. i told you twice already, that's more times than i listened to hootie and the blowfish in my whole life. ;)

rahvin.

ok no hassles end of story

:cool:

@prince_in_red: They've played two shows that were recorded by a Swedish radio company. They can be found on most file sharing programs; Live in Gothenburg 1999, and Kåren 2001.

A pretty good and reliable bootleg is "Live Projector Japan 1999". It's got interesting song choices, such as The Gallery, A Bolt of Blazing Gold, Auctioned, and Of Melancholy Burning.

Ormir said:
A pretty good and reliable bootleg is "Live Projector Japan 1999". It's got interesting song choices, such as The Gallery, A Bolt of Blazing Gold, Auctioned, and Of Melancholy Burning.

so is it easy to find?since they havent done any official live rec,bootlegs are good for a band me thinks,like free promotion and that.
well they are about to put out the dvd.(with no really old songs like the bolt.. tho)

A Journeys End said:
I've got some DT boots, but too lazy to go look which ones right now. A list is in my signature though.

yes mate i know i really want to trade with you,but seeing as u can read my list i cant see naother way??