DT Bootlegs

I don't know, unless you know what can cause Internet Explorer AND Netscape to not be able to view any sites related to Geocities and Angelfire. I always thought Tripod was like those other two sites, but for some reason I can view tripod webpages.

@a journeys end: it must be something either in your comp or connection: i can see silentplanetscot's site allright with ie. :erk:

does either of you want me to take that list and send it to the other or stuff like that? can i be of use? do you manage by yourselves? cup of coffee, anyone? :p

rahvin.

I think something has happened to my comp, because its not just Scotts website, its ALL geocities and angelfire sites I cannot view or load. I've tried to locate the problem but came up empty handed

rahvin said:
@a journeys end: it must be something either in your comp or connection: i can see silentplanetscot's site allright with ie. :erk:

does either of you want me to take that list and send it to the other or stuff like that? can i be of use? do you manage by yourselves? cup of coffee, anyone? :p

rahvin.

yes mate if u could send journeys end my list that wouild be amazing thansk?? i can read his cheers

silentplanetscot said:
yes mate if u could send journeys end my list that wouild be amazing thansk?? i can read his cheers

you're welcome.
i just sent journeys end your list filed under the "death metal bootlegs" page. i copied/pasted it so he sees it as plain text. hope this helps the both of you trading. :)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
you're welcome.
i just sent journeys end your list filed under the "death metal bootlegs" page. i copied/pasted it so he sees it as plain text. hope this helps the both of you trading. :)

rahvin.

cheers mate ur a star :headbang: