DT: MANY Photos & Interview w/Mikael

Great live review and photos. The interview was nice and chatty... not too informative but it was good because it sort of tweaked on Mikael's Personality. I sware, every time that man talks I like him more and more. So surprisingly modest. I think DT have alot they could be bitter about when it comes to their predicament in the global metal scene. Few people understand, most of the bands DT support probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them.

And I nearly had a heartattack when the 1000 things you've noticed about DT thread was brought up. Mikaels "Ah ha" reaction :lol:... I really thought some questions along the line of, "Is Jivarp really more powerful than Chuck Norris?" or "How are Brandtstrom's seafood allergies?" were coming up :D.

King Chaos said:
Great live review and photos. The interview was nice and chatty... not too informative but it was good because it sort of tweaked on Mikael's Personality. I sware, every time that man talks I like him more and more. So surprisingly modest. I think DT have alot they could be bitter about when it comes to their predicament in the global metal scene. Few people understand, most of the bands DT support probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them.

And I nearly had a heartattack when the 1000 things you've noticed about DT thread was brought up. Mikaels "Ah ha" reaction :lol:... I really thought some questions along the line of, "Is Jivarp really more powerful than Chuck Norris?" or "How are Brandtstrom's seafood allergies?" were coming up :D.

Well thanks for the nice words! It was a very informative interview but I am hard pressed to prove it since my tape took the rest of my 45 minute interview. Mr. Stanne is an amazing character, he is VERY personable indeed. Agreed that it is a shame DT is not more recognized globally and that many other bands are in the position where they are because of them... oh well, I'd like to believe the karmic wheel will land on an easier road for them this next go round.

I had to mention the thread, it was so damn informative on top of it all.:headbang:

dt is a sextet, not a quintet. And not cuz they are zegzier than Chuck Norris (each and every one of them), but because there are SIX MEMBERS...

aye, Austin Powers in me will shut up now.

Haha the band should definetly check the 1000 Facts about DT thread, it's quite informative and funny hehe.

Wow, lots of interviews lately, all of them great :lol: .

You mean take away all of KC's posts, so DT won't be mad? Hahaha, no! He has teached us things DT proably do not even know themself. :p

And Karma, wonderful interview

King Chaos said:

:lol:
That thread is more fiction than fact. :p It would be really funny if someone had taken it seriously. But hey! We were mentioned! :D

Great interview, too bad we can't read the second half of it.

The Almighty Mikael said:
We never really cared about the way we were perceived you know, we just want to make music that we love, music that really mattered to us, that’s all that matters. We’re pleasing ourselves and having the best time possible. We’re not in it for the money, we’re not in it for the success, we’re in it ‘cause we love music, we love art, and that stuff that we do.

The essence of Dark Tranquillity in its utmost simplicity and honesty. :headbang:

Tritonus said:
You mean take away all of KC's posts, so DT won't be mad? Hahaha, no! He has teached us things DT proably do not even know themself. :p

KingKaos was speaking wisely, I meant pointless blathering.