DT north american tour

Master_Debater said:
April 30 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater

The webster fucking theater? You have got to be kidding me... I think I just lost my bowels. My life just might actually be complete after I see this... if there was ever a moment to look forward to, this was it.

Wolftribe said:
Well... if they decide to make a MA date, i'll definately be there! i'd love to see DT

Max, go to CT at the Webster... it's probably a lesser drive than to Worchester.

ucsbdude said:
Swedish invasion coming to Cali very soon!!
Yes, they've come to pillage, rape the horses, and ride off with the women. :D

tengo el orgullo de ser regia :rolleyes:

i thought you knew that we were from the same city
but i'm in finland at the moment

Shit. Not anywhere even close to me. I tried hard to get my local promoter to send an offer, but "european acts don't sell." Fucker. Instead they book millions of metalcore/shitcore acts.

it'll def/ be cool to see DT and hypocrisy again, but soilwork always plays the same songs from PP and CM,though always concentrating on the new crap- though i like some of NBC- i've never seem em do a song from SS... DT at least does punish my heaven, though they should mix it up more. how bout some o'melancholy burning or on your time? i hope hypocrisy gets sufficient time too!

Go look at the Sang Frais magazine if you want information about metal show in Québec province .
4 Mai, SOILWORK + DARK TRANQUILLITY + HYPOCRISY + MNEMIC au Medley (1170 St-Denis, Montréal), 19h, 25$ ... About time (enfin)