DT north american tour

hmm maybe I can make it to one of the Texas dates :D
hopefully Austin, less people I'd say

looks like Mnemic got added to the lineup as well. Should be a very good show. I hope to see them in Denver and also in Scottsdale.

any fans here from Colorado, New Mexico or Arizona?

I really hope to see other dates appear on this tour after NY....I've been a DT fan for quite some time and I never saw a date in Montreal :erk:

The whole package for this tour is just PERFECT....Soilwork ; if they manage to play other songs except the ones on NBC, F#5 and the new one...I'll like it. DT ; they'll steal the show without a doubt. :worship: Hypocrisy ; I've been a fan for quite some time also ....now with Horgh?!? ...they just can't fail now. :headbang: And IMO Mnemic is what In Flames/Soilwork should have been after A Predator's Portrait/Clayman.

qubec city and montreal, now if neither of these two happens there might be a few victims... hope the bands will feel guilty, even if their not reponsible

The Don said:
can't wait for the show! anyone going to the show in Englewood (near denver)@ the gothic?
Yep, i am going to that show in Engelwood. I will be in town that week for a conference and it was fortunate that the tour was in town on the same weekend :headbang:

lucky you :(
my birthday is on March 22, Dark Tranquillity, and I live in northern Mexico *hint, hint*

Woohoo, March babies!