DT-related pieces of history

Wow. Where did you find this?

Yeah, it's interesting to know phyre is after all a girl, called Kristinn, and lives in Island... :Smug:

Siren (thanks for sharing ;))

I really love that duck in Septic Broiler (or something like that :p )
biggrinbounce2.gif

Originally posted by Siren
Yeah, it's interesting to know phyre is after all a girl, called Kristinn, and lives in Island... :Smug:

Siren (thanks for sharing ;))

Uh, yeah, either that or I use eBay. I got the letter and the DT promo sheet with the demo I bought from there, for pretty cheap too, under $20 IIRC. OTOH, I paid more than EUR50 for "A Moonclad Reflection". Heh, well, a fanboy's gotta do what a fanboy's gotta do.

@phyre: Yeah, i had figured that already. Btw, how about the mp3s..?

Originally posted by Infernal
I really love that duck in Septic Broiler (or something like that :p )
biggrinbounce2.gif

Heheh... I just noticed that. It looks like Donald Duck.

I think I might know that person... The sister of one of my class mates in Iceland was called Kristinn, and she was always wearing a Mercyful Fate shirt.

Interesting trivia: Icelanders are descended from about 200 people, making them the most homogenous population in the world.

Originally posted by Ormir
I think I might know that person... The sister of one of my class mates in Iceland was called Kristinn, and she was always wearing a Mercyful Fate shirt.

Interesting trivia: Icelanders are descended from about 200 people, making them the most homogenous population in the world.

I saw a 60 Minutes show saying why Iceland is a perfect place to conduct tests on genetics. Interesting stuff.

Interesting stuff there phyre! I guess I am the only one who recognises their adresses? Actually makes me wonder if they went to the same gymnasium as I did...

@any bandmember (´xept Martin and Michael ;) ) Did you go to Fässbergsgymnasiet?

-phyros ( agrees with that funny duck stuff )