DTB Setlists?

FuSiOn420

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2001
New York
Visit site
can anyone post a setlist of the most recent DTB tour? I'm seeing them the first day of the US tour in NY and I'm kind of curious what the mix has been like this time around.

FuSiOn420 said:
can anyone post a setlist of the most recent DTB tour? I'm seeing them the first day of the US tour in NY and I'm kind of curious what the mix has been like this time around.
in no particular order:

Seventh Wave
Storm
Earth Day
Regulator
Truth
Deadhead
Away/Deep Peace
Bad Devil

fuckin a... very nice! I can't wait to see them... I'm going to see the first and last show of the US Symphony X tour (Long Island and Brooklyn). It's kind of sad that Symphony X would take the headlining spot over Devy but I'm just glad I'm getting the opportunity to see DTB live!

Side note: I was wondering if Devy acts a lot more mellow when he's playing his solo shit than with SYL? I can't imagine he has the psycho metal thing going on when he's playing songs like Deep Peace...

No, ye're rite 'bout that... He's performance with DTB is kinda relaxed, cool 'n stuff, with SYL he's just crazy (have seen only the first 3 minutes, then left the building for it was obviously not my kind of music...)

But he's cool with DTB, announces the songs etc.

During the Terria tour in 2001, Dev would often play a set of 50/50 SYL and solo stuff. He was so hyper during the SYL portion he hardly had any voice left to get throught the solo material. I wonder how well his voice is holding up on the All In The Family tour?

01. Cum on Feel the Noize
02. Once Bitten, Twice Shy
03. I am the black wizards
04. Bastard
05. Slaughter of the Soul
06. Hurt
07. Ring of Fire

No, but he's also added Suicide, Depth Charge, & Random Analysis at one time or another....I doubt those will get played with 50 min set that is often give to the openers for these package deals.

Ahamkara said:
No, but he's also added Suicide, Depth Charge, & Random Analysis at one time or another....I doubt those will get played with 50 min set that is often give to the openers for these package deals.

without a doubt, they will play more new songs with the DTB . Once, Ryan told me that in rehearsal they were doing "war, also Dev wanted to play "Christeen".
Just allow them more time, the DTB is a "young" band, and with all the SYL activity they didn't have enough time to do this, but it will happen...