Dual Disc question

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
So I get the new Judas Priest AOR Dual Disc. I have a 6 cd player in my truck...I have never had a cd skip so very much when hitting the slightest bump or pothole. the other discs in player don't skip when hitting the same bumps. Does it have anything to do with it being a Dual Disc?? Just curious as it's frustrating!! Thanks for the help! \m/

its highly possible, never used it myself, i read many users with bad compatibility stories with dual disc. its not a very efficience format from what i know.

off topic:

stick with redbook for now. many of these hi-resoluation formats like dvd-a, sacd and dualdisc are more for copyright purpose/preventing copies. i'm pretty disapointed in the varieties of titles being release, and not all of them are even mastered well, some turn out to sound worse than redbook.

the problem is normal consumers do not hear the differences between these high res formats over their cd. things are pointing toward digital on computer now.

i will stock up on my sacd collections once it is released forthese underground titles. i doubt that will happen soon. if it does, it's probably stuff like... bjork and nightwish.