Dublin Death Patrol = DDP is here!!!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
You can purchase the new DDP CD via the Official Site:

http://www.dublindeathpatrol.com

If you place your order by Midnight, Friday The 13th (4/13/07), shipping is FREE!

If you'd like to hear some sound clips, visit the Official MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/dublindeathpatrol

Band members are:

♣ Chuck Billy (TESTAMENT-RAMPAGE-GUILT)
♣ Steve "Zetro" Souza (LEGACY-EXODUS)
♣ Andy Billy (SACRED DOG-RAMPAGE-GUILT)
♣ Greg Bustamante (RAMPAGE)
♣ John Hartsinck STONE'S THROW-OUT OF CONTROL)
♣ Steve Robello (OUT OF CONTROL-HEIST)
♣ Willy Lange (RAMPAGE-LAAZ ROCKIT)
♣ Eddie Billy
♣ John Souza(AIR RAID-BROADWAY-METAL WARRIOR)
♣ Danny Cunningham (TRAUMA-METAL WARRIOR-BROADWAY-SOUL DOG)
♣ Troy Luccketta (TESLA)

got mine yesterday, yea its pretty good.

the only thing I don't like is that the liner notes don't say anything about all songs by DDP except iron fist(motorhead), stone cold sweat (thin lizzy)

are there any other songs that are COVERTUNES on this album?
I'd like to know.

CHUCK BILLY and STEVE zetro SOUZA singing together is priceless.
Definatly a LP worth buying....good fun lovin thrash all the way!

Got mine two days ago, it's fucking awesome. Good thing to hold me over until a new Testament album. I ordered mine before Friday the 13th, I was a little bummed mine wasn't autographed, oh well, still an awesome album. Get it if you haven't!

well, can anyone tell me what songs are COVER TUNES on this DDP album?

I've been listening to it like crazy since I got it...IT RULES!

I love the tune pigs in the hollow!

got mine yesterday, yea its pretty good.

the only thing I don't like is that the liner notes don't say anything about all songs by DDP except iron fist(motorhead), stone cold sweat (thin lizzy)

are there any other songs that are COVERTUNES on this album?
I'd like to know.

CHUCK BILLY and STEVE zetro SOUZA singing together is priceless.
Definatly a LP worth buying....good fun lovin thrash all the way!

Where in your liner notes does it say anything about Cold Sweat and iron Fist? I already knew Cold Sweat was a cover, but I didn't now Iron Fist was, I checked my booklet and its not in there.

yea, the booklet doesn't say much...even about COPYRIGHTs...not that I care, but there should be some credit in their for the ORIG. bands.

Just found out on the anthrax forum, that LIGHTS OUT is a song by UFO,
I knew it sounded WAY to familiar

that may be it for cover tunes on this ALBUM.

how old are you guys? born after 1980??? :lol:

"cold sweat" was originally done by thin lizzy ("thunder and lightning"), "iron fist" was done by motorhead ("iron fist"), and like xodus stated, "lights out", by U.F.O. ("lights out").

some trivia... U.F.O. was one of steve harris' (iron maiden) fave bands.

i hope i'm not the only 'ancient' person around here...

how old are you guys? born after 1980??? :lol:

"cold sweat" was originally done by thin lizzy ("thunder and lightning"), "iron fist" was done by motorhead ("iron fist"), and like xodus stated, "lights out", by U.F.O. ("lights out").

some trivia... U.F.O. was one of steve harris' (iron maiden) fave bands.

i hope i'm not the only 'ancient' person around here...

well, I figured everyone knew the song IRONFIST, it's one of MOTORHEAD's biggest songs, next to Ace Of Spades and a few others.

THin Lizzy is one of my FAV. bands from the 70's hardrock era (great players in that band!).

As for UFO I have a few cds, but never got into them like some other people I know who loved them. Yea most of the early thrash fans were INFLUENCED by UFO, I know Kirk Hammet was another person who mentions UFO quite often.

I guess its only 3 cover tunes on this DDP cd then...
unless someone knows any different.

I've listened to this cd once or twice a day since I got it....its awesome! Gets better with every listen. Devil In Disguise is a cool light tune,..sorta like THE LEGACY by testament. :kickass:

I didn't know Iron Fist was a Motorhead song, because I never got into Motorhead at all, I actually can't stand them, and try to avoid hearing their music at all costs!