Dumb question?

If you look closely in the back, you can see the mountain from the cover of The Jester Race. I don't know if I'm seeing things but I think I kind of see the Jester Head in that.

Rather than the mountain I think it's the imagery thats apparent here. Look at the windows. The middle one is taller than the two on the side, representing a jester head. As well as the three people there.

Rather than the mountain I think it's the imagery thats apparent here. Look at the windows. The middle one is taller than the two on the side, representing a jester head. As well as the three people there.

I don't understand how the middle window being taller represents a Jester Head? And what has the three people has to do with a Jester Head?

OnT: I don't see any Jester Head in the album cover but I think there is one. Anders has said there is one in every album so...

The one on the Colony artwork is somewhat camouflaged in the water, yet it's not that hard to discern.

Yeah, I think the middle is just a doorway with two glass doors closed. I haven't been able to find the jesterhead on the album cover yet. To be honest, I'm not sure it's there.

Come to think of it, the jesterhead isn't on the cover of Reroute, STYE, or CC. In fact, they brought it back to being on cover artwork with ASOP. Funny how that worked out. As for the mountains in the back being from TJR, I don't think so. I see some pyramid-looking things, but not the mountain from TJR. Might just be my eyes, though.

Look at the clouds in the background. The dark ones are the eyes. The mouth is the faint mountains; they're about half the height of the woman. The bright clouds are the general face shape. I admit, it's very undefined and you wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking, but it's there. I'm surprised nobody's really described it yet...

Come to think of it, the jesterhead isn't on the cover of Reroute, STYE, or CC. In fact, they brought it back to being on cover artwork with ASOP. Funny how that worked out. As for the mountains in the back being from TJR, I don't think so. I see some pyramid-looking things, but not the mountain from TJR. Might just be my eyes, though.
It has been in the booklet of those albums that it hasn't been on the album cover. Might be the case with Whoracle as well.

I can't check either because I actually only own ASOP special edition (Who I got for free from a JH contest) and SOAPF special edition because I value merch over physical CD copies ^^

Merch is good, but I prefer physical albums with the booklet and artwork over digital downloads. My next step is to go back and buy all the DT albums I don't physically have like I did with IF.