Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cerulean

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Cerulean

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cerulean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
considering i didnt remember the quotee myself? no. I faced the same dilemma on another forum only today. One of ems goldsmith or some other clever bod i think

There are several good reasons for drinking
and one has just entered my head.
If a man can't drink when he's living,
then how the hell can he drink
when he's dead

In all this world, why I do think
There are five reasons why we drink:
Good friends,
good wine,
lest we be dry
and any other reason why.

you bore me like, or was it your excessive preaching of the dumbness of clones during the Anathema wars whilst obviously being behind several most humourless clones...

nah, actually, it was just your objection against the mighty goose

Sunshine said:
you bore me like, or was it your excessive preaching of the dumbness of clones during the Anathema wars whilst obviously being behind several most humourless clones...
Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't one of them, I got better things to do than to pretend to be other people :rolleyes:

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Etaoin said:
I'm an American woman

:wave:
yaya.gif

Bambi said:
I think hes more worried that your avatar is non-ironic and that your swanning around with an irish name for a nick, its all screaming anathamong tbh

thank you bambi :)

what really made me ask was your avatar, it doesnt suit you.

Bambi said:
I was talking to an american who was over in france for a few days and he couldnt get over all the frogs who would start giving him shit just for being american. they were actuallly shocked when he punched them for mouthing off at him :tickled:
Ah, like Americans approve what we did.
And they also have much respect for Frenchies
Take some more "freedom fries" Bambino

Etaoin said:
some people bash Americans on principle, but I cannot help where I was born, and don't have the resources to move out of the country, though last November I was sorely tempted to go anywhere

I never voted for him and I'm appalled with the ones who did...he's an ignorant imbecile and his administration is evil :bah:
It's nothing personal, i don't hate America, and i know that the situation is much more difficult for Americans themselves than for Europeans.
No hard feelings:wave:

Cerulean said:
Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't one of them, I got better things to do than to pretend to be other people :rolleyes:

Shameless liars frighten me a bit