• Cerulean

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cerulean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bastet said:
allan, you're an asshole! does that mean anything? :tickled: :tickled:
i bet it doesn't

That's better, I don't think you're right though, but I could name quite a few people that'd agree with you

Sunshine said:
That's better, I don't think you're right though, but I could name quite a few people that'd agree with you
yeah, me too!

hahaha, do you like that? well i actually don't. but i'm gonna post it anyway :D

I know that lying does no one any good in the long run :eek: , you should really be thanking me for saving you from that

This is getting boring really, please aim any further comments to someone who might actually have a flicker of doubt as to whether you're lying or not

french_anatheman said:
It's nothing personal, i don't hate America, and i know that the situation is much more difficult for Americans themselves than for Europeans.
No hard feelings:wave:
no hard feelings at all...the way I see most Americans act, I wouldn't like them either, we're not all that way :D

StevenK said:
well i dont really know you, so i cant say,
but i do the guys in your avatar, it suits them, not you
ok I'll try something different

lord_of_this_world's new avatar scares me :zombie:

zupi_clone said:
you met mine? eh met what exactly? hmm the avatar? alex rutterford made my avatoir

yeah well the record (lp)... it was hanging in the vinyl shop window

(why) is it brilliant? or you just like the record?

siderea said:
yeah well the record (lp)... it was hanging in the vinyl shop window

(why) is it brilliant? or you just like the record?

ah yes now i understand, yes its brilliant, ill send it to you, as soon as i get my cd writer to read on my computer, its not working right at the mo