'Duncan leaves Antimatter' official quote

Strangelight said:
"I know blabbermouth cover some weird subjects but this is not metal news. You might aswell cover Keane and coldplay and radiohead if you mention this band. Seriously... Duncan turned his back and metal... fuck his new gay ass projects."

Yeah, that was posted by a 'Tim Fraser'. Someone responds to that quote a few lines down and says ...

''Fancy seeing you in here hows you 'n' Dave doing with 666 recs? or have I got the wrong Tim Fraser? It must be you! LOL''

666 is Davy Pybus's new label innit? Farncy!

they must think I'm Morrissey

mozz1.jpg

Strangelight said:
"I know blabbermouth cover some weird subjects but this is not metal news. You might aswell cover Keane and coldplay and radiohead if you mention this band. Seriously... Duncan turned his back and metal... fuck his new gay ass projects."
]

*Yawn* Sounds like someone seriously needs to grow the fuck up.

You know, honestly, I never thought your songs meshed too well with Mick's. I don't mean this to sound like a dick or anything either. I love everything you've done with Anathema and Antimatter, and I have high as fuck expectations for Íon, but for some reason or another, when I think of Antimatter it almost sounds like split albums or something. The songs clashed against each other rather than forming a cohesive whole.

I suppose things will be better off divided in two.

Anyway, good luck to the both of ya'.