Dungblaster (Brian Hood stems)

Imaeda

May 18, 2014
Hi all,

Just finished a mix of these stems so I thought I'd upload it:

Cheers

Pete.

Reactions: diot
Sounds good! The guitars seem to be a bit too strong at around 2k, possibly bass too. You might want to check that. This could also be the crossover frequency of your monitor speakers, so you might want to check this with headphones or secondary speakers. Instrument levels feel ok, and the overall sound is solid. ^_^

Sounds good! The guitars seem to be a bit too strong at around 2k, possibly bass too. You might want to check that. This could also be the crossover frequency of your monitor speakers, so you might want to check this with headphones or secondary speakers. Instrument levels feel ok, and the overall sound is solid. ^_^

Cool man, cheers for the feedback. I'll definitely look at the 2K areas of the guitars and bass and dial it back.

had a cheeky crack at this too on my laptop & headphones in the plane home.. before it conked out from an overload of plugins lol
had to bounce down an instrumental, cause protools kept crashing under the weight of all the vocal chains. will try finish it off tomorrow or the day after and get a complete mix up! check it.. crits/pros-cons appreciated! @kapu @Imaeda