Dungeon and Doro etc news

Bugger, I'm gonna be in Tassie when Dungeon are down here this time. You lot had better make another trip down soon afterwards - that's an order!

"Dearest Miss Pesch would you care to accompany me to my palatial abode where I have strawberries and champagne awaiting?"

"No."

"Well how about a root, then?"

I'm gonna get her to sign my bits.

Anyone else find it kinda disrespectful that 'in honour' of Doro's first Melbourne appearance, we're gonna get to watch a stripper?

Sydo said:
I'm gonna get her to sign my bits.

Anyone else find it kinda disrespectful that 'in honour' of Doro's first Melbourne appearance, we're gonna get to watch a stripper?

I wonder if she knows about it yet?

What give's anyway.. Last time I paid $30odd for a ticket I got to see,
Dungeon
Vanishing Point
Edguy
and a few other great bands.

Maybe Doro is asking a bit much for the gig. :cry:

Dungeon should dress in drag for the gig or something.. If only Trent was able to do his makeup, LT could look pretty hot as a chick! !:headbang:

Sydo said:
Dungeon should dress in drag for the gig or something.. If only Trent was able to do his makeup, LT could look pretty hot as a chick! !!:headbang:

:lol: :lol:

Nah I have no makeup skills, I had that done for me. The only makeup I can do well is Kiss makeup lol but even that at the Symphony I needed to have cleaned up a bit before I left lol.

And Supremacy do suck :( I don't think I can even go to Doro coz I have a friend's 21st on that night!! Oh well.